Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Sess kidnaps Kagome, ties her up, and blindfolds..
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Sess kidnaps Kagome, ties her up, and blindfolds..
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Sess kidnaps Kagome, ties her up, and blindfolds.. 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 62
Hey, guys. I am looking for a specific fic that I am having difficulty finding that I never read much past the first chapter. I know it was here at Dokuga two years ago, but I seem to have trouble locating it.

In the first chapter Sesshomaru kidnaps Kagome, ties her up, and blindfolds her. I believe that Kagome is tied to some sort of pole. Kagome does not know who it is at first and it qualifies at least as dubious consent. The fic genre would be kink, erotic, and dark. I did look many chapters ahead and I know Sesshomaru does take Kagome to his castle. She is there as some sort of human concubine if I remember correctly. This fic would be rated MA. This story is an epic fanfiction spanning many chapters, too. I am thirty-one years old so there is no need to worry about my age, lol. Anyone who knows what fic I am speaking of, please help me find it.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/12/08 21:35 By silentsoliloquy82.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Sess kidnaps Kagome, ties her up, and blindfolds.. 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 216
you MIGHT be thinking of www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/167/18 Trapped by Sesshou_lover this oneshot is about sesshomaru kidnapping kagome and showing her how she should submit. she is a mouthy female that ends up loving it. it is MA.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sess kidnaps Kagome, ties her up, and blindfolds.. 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 62
No, it isn't this one. I should of mentioned that the fanfiction I am referring to takes place in Sengoku Jidai and I am nearly positive it is listed as canon. This story does look fascinating and it is one I haven't read yet. I will most definitely read it. Thanks for contributing, Sugar0o.

Logged Logged
FayeMegan
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sess kidnaps Kagome, ties her up, and blindfolds.. 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 24
Might it be "The House of Ill Repute" by Aurora Antheia Raine?

Edit by Wiccan: This story is rated MA, no YIMs!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/12/09 20:56 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Ratings??
FayeMegan
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Sess kidnaps Kagome, ties her up, and blindfolds.. 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 24
FayeMegan wrote:
Might it be "The House of Ill Repute" by Aurora Antheia Raine?
Edit by Wiccan: This story is rated MA, no YIMs!

Oops, that's a one shot, but I think I know which one you're talking about. Let me see if I can fish it out...

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/12/09 20:57 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Again, ratings?
FayeMegan
Whelp
graphgraph
I believe this is the one:

"Deny Me" by Demetria Reignart
This story is rated MA! No YIMs!

Logged Logged
silentsoliloquy82
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Sess kidnaps Kagome, ties her up, and blindfolds.. 10 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 62
Thank you very much, Faye Megan! Deny Me is the fic I was looking for and I will make sure to send some karma your way.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/12/09 23:07 By silentsoliloquy82.
Koi
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Sess kidnaps Kagome, ties her up, and blindfolds.. 10 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
That sparked my interest. I wonder what Deny Me is about! Great things happen on these forums!! Thank you silentsoliloquy82 and FayeMegan for finding the Fic!!! yay!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/01/02 00:17 By Sesshyskoi.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.