Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Not much to go on...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Not much to go on...
whisper74
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Not much to go on... 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
So, looking for a fic...

Sadly, i cant remember any of the actual sess/kag scenes. And even if i did, it would probably be from a hundred different fics. But the one scene that i can remember, is about kilala (kirara). I believe the story spans from the past into the future, and in the future inuyasha finds/confronts kilala because she has been killing people that she thinks deserves it. She really isnt evil, just doing the wrong thing for what she thinks is the right reasons. I remember the story was a good lenght, and it is complete. It is also definately a sess/kag, cause thats all i read.

I really thought i remembered that scene quite well, but seeing only the vague details i can remember written down, it doesnt seem like much to go on. And if it helps, i pretty much only read M or MA fics as well. Oh, dear, i hope you guys can help!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Not much to go on... 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 47
I want to say that is a scene from A Sentinel Mother (rated NC-17) by Demonlordlover. It's been a long time since I read it, so I could be mixing it up with another story. I think it happened closer to the end of the story.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Not much to go on... 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 216
great fic!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.