Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
Himura Asami
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9
Hey!

I need help finding this so bad!

Sesshoumaru has taken Kagome as mate and pupped her. He took her since she is very powerful and she can produce a full blooded heir mix with Youkai youki and Miko ki. Kagome beared him a Male heir and he took the child away after it was born, training the child to the bone and taught him to hate Kagome since she was human. After Kagome produced the heir, Sesshoumaru never spoke to her again but he still treats her as the Lady of the Western Lands and she still lives in the castle. Years later, after being fed up by sesshomaru's constant ignoring and him taking slut concubines, she decided to leave the castle and visit her friends (Inuyasha, Sango and Miroku). When she finally escaped she fled directly to her friends visiting them. Meanwhile, Sesshomaru found out that Kagome ran away and he let his son get back. While Kagome was taking a stroll in the woods, her son appeared and told her to come, but she refused and told him that she never want to go back again. Her son,- being the obeying son he was to his father - tried many ways in persuading her to come back but she still refused. After many useless efforts, her son went back to sesshomaru and told him the news. Sesshomaru, being the one who doesn't like to be disobeyed, went off to search for Kagome. When he found her, she was sitting by the beach enjoying the sunset. When he came close, he smelt sickness and death on her. He tried to get close but he was electrocuted in the process. Kagome told him it was futile since she put up sutras on the trees that surrounded her. He asked her to come and go home but she refused. After many attempts in changing her mind, he gave up and asked the question that was lingering on his mind. He asked 'Why?'

Kagome looked up to him with a smile and she replied that she ever wanted was to be loved by a man that love her truly and not for power, she wanted her own kids and a peaceful life but instead of having that her life became misreable. After explaining she fell to the the ground with a soft 'thump' and she died. Sesshomaru stared at her and he prayed that when she is reincarnated, she will have a happy life, a life that he could not bring to her.

Please tell me what this story is!!!!!!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Stella Mira
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 46
I found this by pure chance and I think it's the story you're looking for.

Our Parting Is Such Sweet Apathy by Cheetoh
Unrequited love is so cliche... too bad it was an all too real reality for the mate of The Western Lord. [Onesided KagSess][Character Death] Rated T just to be safe, oneshot.
Rated: Fiction T - English - Angst/Drama - Kagome H. & Sesshomaru - Words: 3,391 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12-01-07 - Status: Complete - id: 3923691

Logged Logged

None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 57
Stella Mira wrote:
I found this by pure chance and I think it's the story you're looking for.

Our Parting Is Such Sweet Apathy by Cheetoh
Unrequited love is so cliche... too bad it was an all too real reality for the mate of The Western Lord. [Onesided KagSess][Character Death] Rated T just to be safe, oneshot.
Rated: Fiction T - English - Angst/Drama - Kagome H. & Sesshomaru - Words: 3,391 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 36 - Follows: 5 - Published: 12-01-07 - Status: Complete - id: 3923691

O_O! That's the saddest thing I've ever read that's Sess x Kag. Their relationship was more or less a trophy-marriage to produce heirs but with absolutely zilch affection between them. >.> Kinda reminds me of the relationship between Cersei and Robert Baratheon in GoT, that being the TV series, not the books. So... hopelessly sad, hollow, and empty. Even little Toga is estranged from Kagome, that's just so... sad.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 95
I've not read that one, but if your in the mood for another tear jerker try Oroyukae's Broken Promises.

Broken Promises
She had believed all he had said , whispered at the most intimate of moments in their life together. No, he hadn't lied to her, he couldn't do that . He just repeatedly made promise after promise that he found hard to keep. [ FIN ]

Rated MA so no YIM's

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Himura Asami
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 9
Thanks so much you guys!
I don't even know why I want to read this. I hate reading tragedies.
But I can't help it!

Again, thanks a bunch!

Logged Logged
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:PLEASE HELP ME!!!!! 10 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 11
OMG I've never read either...but I will be now! I love angsty drama LOL it helps me write LOL

Logged Logged

Banner made by the amazing r0o!!!
Dokugasona by JeniNeji
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.