Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Am i looking for 2 fics?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Am i looking for 2 fics?
whisper74
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Am i looking for 2 fics? 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Okay, im not really sure if im looking for one fic or two. I distinctly remember two scenes that i want to find the story for, and im pretty sure they are in the same fic, but ive read so many, they may be separate fics. Anyway, heres what i remember...

Seshomaru and kagome are either already mated or are announcing their intention to mate to the other lords. One of the lords is a human hater and is rude to kagome. (i think it was the southern lord, but i could be wrong) anyway, decides to give sesshomaru a "gift" of a concubine. She is a beautiful demoness. Shesshomaru and kagome are both mad about the gift, but they have no choice but to accept, because if they didnt, it would insult the other lord. But they change her status to a house servant instead of a concubine...

The other scene i remember... Kagome has either had a miscarrage or was told that she would never be able to carry to term, the details on that part are a little fuzzzy. Anyway, she keeps trying to get sesshomaru to pup her, but he keeps rejecting it. Finally, she has enough of the heartbreak, and takes a potion to become permanently barren. She ends up regretting it, and sesshomaru is trying to find a way to reverse it when he realizes how much she wants another child. They somehow meet up with a deity of some sort. (i think it is the mother of all youkai or inuyoukai) and ask her to give kagome her ability to have children back. She agrees, but i think she sends them her soul in the baby so she can be reborn.

Thats all i got on details. I thought i had all of these bits of memories of scenes in my head, but when i wrote them all down, it doesnt seem like a lot to go on. Especially if they are two different fics. Anyway, you guys are awesome, so i know if anyone could tell me where these scenes came from, it would be you guys!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Am i looking for 2 fics? 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 171
The second one is Mine! by: angelic memories
Rated M
You can confirm it by scanning the last chapter.
The first sounds familiar but I can't remember any other details which means I most likely don't have it in my favorites.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA on Dokuga, no YIMs!!!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/08/08 16:23 By wiccanmethuselah.
whisper74
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Am i looking for 2 fics? 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Yes! You are correct. That is the second story i was looking for. Still not sure if the first scene is in there somewhere sice i havent read the whole thing yet. If it is there, i will let you know

But for now, im going to assume im still looking for the fic with the first scene i mentioned. Any help would be much appreciated!

Logged Logged
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Am i looking for 2 fics? 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 47
The first scene you described reminds me of a story that I think was called something like The Western Bond. I might be wrong about that because I'm having trouble finding it, myself.

It's been a long time since I read it, but I definitely remember Kagome and Sesshoumaru being mated, and one of the other lords offers Sesshoumaru his own daughter as a concubine. I think Kagome was also immortal before the mating, due to the Shikon jewel's connection to her, and had known Sesshoumaru's father long before Sesshoumaru was born, but I could be wrong about that. Also, there was another lord that I think Kagome gets involved with while pregnant with Sesshoumaru's child, but I'm not sure what happened after that point -- the story had only been updated to that point before I lost track of it.

Anyways, I'll keep searching for it and put up a link if I find it.

Edit: I just found a posting on another topic in the forum about how the author pulled the story I am talking about from the web in order to rework it into an original fiction.

Kagome gets cheated on

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/08/08 19:31 By CritterWhisperer.

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
whisper74
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Am i looking for 2 fics? 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
No, that doesnt sound quite right. I distinctly remember that sesshomaru did NOT sleep with the gift concubine. And, if it helps, i only read MA or M stories, and i know this one was complete. Im sorry i cant remember any more details, and even if i did, it would probably be from a different story anyway. (i read too many fics to keep them all straight)

So... Still looking for that first one...

*EDIT*- I just got to the point in the story that has the first scene i was looking for! Yay, im glad what i was looking for was all part of the same fic

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/08/10 20:15 By whisper74.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.