Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome gets cheated on.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome gets cheated on.
Desiree
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome gets cheated on. 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
So this is an older fic I believe that is full of angst that I just can't find. For the majority of this fic Sess and Kagome are mated. They were having issues having a kid, I can't remember if the issue was that she couldn't get pregnant in general or just wasn't having any boys. Either way Kagome get bed ridden and during that time Sess has an affair with a full blooded demon. End result was that the Full Blooded demon becomes pregnant and gives Sess a son, but ends up dieing. I think Kagome dies at the end was well. I hope this rings a bell for someone to help recall this story.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Desiree
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome gets cheated on. 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
No that's a good read but not it. This story is during the feudal time period.

Logged Logged
Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome gets cheated on. 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 54
It sounds familiar but I cant remember the name. I tried to find what I thought was it but I dont really know what to look for.

Logged Logged
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Kagome gets cheated on. 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 95
I can't remember the name of it either. I remember reading one where he cheats on her and her mating mark starts turning black but that's all I remember of it. I tried looking for it but I couldn't find it.

The only other story that is somewhat similar to the one you are looking for is Broken Promises by Oroyukae, but I don't think it is the one your looking for because I don't remember Sess having a child with a full blooded demoness.

Broken Promises by Oroyukae
She had believed all he had said , whispered at the most intimate of moments in their life together. No, he hadn't lied to her, he couldn't do that . He just repeatedly made promise after promise that he found hard to keep. [ FIN ]
Rated MA

Logged Logged

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
DN Silence
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Kagome gets cheated on. 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 12
Good threat.

Could anyone name some stories that are of this kind, angsty and all, but aren't the famous-n-most-reviewed ones? I meant, could somebody share some angsty stories of this kind that aren't very popular but are very good?

I know, I am straying away from threat-starter's topic. So, I apologize in advance if question cause any inconveniences...

Logged Logged

Spyair Forever! MAKOHARU is my OTP! GINTAMA FOR LIFE!
Marimay
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome gets cheated on. 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
The story I think you are looking for is The Western Bond. Kagome ends up mated to Sesshoumaru and eventually gets pregnant. A lord is waging war on Sesshoumaru so he tries to negotiate with him. The lord ends up giving Sesshoumaru a concubine and out of respect to the lord, he ruts with the demoness and gets her pregnant. Kagome ends up pregnant too and runs away. The demoness becomes his new mate but ends up dying after child birth. Kagome comes back and raises her twins and their full blood half brother. She ends up dying in childbirth, finally giving Sesshoumaru a son from her womb.
Hope this helps!

Logged Logged
Desiree
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome gets cheated on. 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Yes that sounds like it! Where did find it? Do u have a link by change I can't seem to pull it up.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Kagome gets cheated on. 10 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 277
I'm sorry, but this story has been pulled off the web because the author, Aeries (Renata Kramersmeier), is re-working it as original fiction. She has told us that she will let us all know when it is available for publication.

I must ask, as I do for all our authors, that our members not share this story. We must wait patiently until such time as the author has it ready for publication.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.