Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for....
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for.... 10 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 76
I'm looking for stories like The way we were (Rated MA) by Mistress of the west. Horribly enough, this is the second fanfiction for Sessh/Kag that I ever read and it's one of the few AU's not done by Forthy that I like. Sadly though, it does not look like it will ever continue. This saddens me a great deal which, if my views on things hold, is a very hard thing to do.

So, I ask that you help me find fictions like it. I don't mind angst because it's necessary in this, but they MUST be complete. That's really the only stipulation on this. Though it would be preferable if she already had the child rather then, is going to have. Just to clear that up as well. I hope to hear good things.

---000---

PS: On a side note, to those of you who read this and follow my own writing, I hope you can forgive me for the large amounts of time between updates. Things have just gotten a little crazy around here between starting college and work. I promise, I am working on them, it's just taking a hell of a lot longer then normal. Thank you for your patience.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Looking for.... 10 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 76
So, nothing? Wow. That sucks.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Looking for.... 10 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 216
are you talkign abotu fics where Kagome has been made preggo but left high and dry by sess only to realize the error of his ways? or just them coming together after they have a kid or pups?

Table For Three by Priestess Skye dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/262/1
It had been 500 years since they last saw each other. She's a chef lost in her grief, trying to rediscover herself. He's trying to remember who he once was. Two lonely people find themselves connected in a way neither would have thought possible.
Rating: M - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Drama, Romance - Updated: 05-13-08 - Created: 05-13-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 25 - Words: 17,616 - Reads: 3,459 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/05/02 10:41 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
I was looking for more of a they have a kid, and for whatever reason, Sesshoumaru isn't around. Then later, once he finds out that she had his kid realizes the error of his ways or what have you and spends a lot of time trying to get back into her good graces. Things like that, I know there aren't many but after rereading The Way We Were, twice, I have this need to read something like it that's finished.

EDIT: I just skimmed it, but I think this is the one r0o bought up above this post...

That reminds me, since I'm here. There was another story that I just thought about, Kagome was going to school to be a chef or working under a famous chef and her and Sesshoumaru meet and spend time together. They have sex and then go their separate ways. Later on he finds her again and finds that she got pregnant and had his kid... I can't remember the name of it though.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/05/02 11:05 By Knight of Disorder. Reason: New info.

My Motto:

My Belief:
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Looking for.... 10 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 277
That's the one that r0o just gave you the link to... Table for Three by Priestess Skye, rated M, no YIMs!

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
WiccanMethuselah wrote:
That's the one that r0o just gave you the link to... Table for Three by Priestess Skye, rated M, no YIMs!
Yeah, I noticed that when I started reading it.

Logged Logged

My Motto:

My Belief:
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.