Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Pup sesshoumaru claims kagome(belong to sesshomaru
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Pup sesshoumaru claims kagome(belong to sesshomaru
Edahcsmac
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Pup sesshoumaru claims kagome(belong to sesshomaru 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2
the title of the story is belong to Sesshomaru.Kagome falls further back in time and saves seehoumaru and mother. But i forget what site I read it on and who wrote it. Sadly, it is not coming up on any of the searches, so could anyone tell me where it is currently posted?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
SorrowfulKikyo
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pup sesshoumaru claims kagome(belong to sesshomaru 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
The only one I know is "Puppy Love" by kagz1nonly which is rated T on fanfiction.net

Sesshoumaru decides to join Inuyasha and his group in order to defeat Naraku… much to Inuyasha's displeasure. Unfortunately while fighting one of Naraku's new reincarnations, Sesshoumaru is changed into a kid again! Now Kagome has to take care of him...

www.fanfiction.net/s/6386382/1/Puppy-Love

Logged Logged
MoonlightSerenade
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Pup sesshoumaru claims kagome(belong to sesshomaru 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
That sounds a lot like Belonging to Sesshomaru. I thought that it was by Shadowglove, but I was just on her ff.net page and its not there.... I also tried searching for it, but it was no where to be found. I know that for a while it was on a hiatus, so maybe the author decided to take it down....

Logged Logged
Edahcsmac
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pup sesshoumaru claims kagome(belong to sesshomaru 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2
i really hope it wasn't taken down. it was one of my favorite stories

Logged Logged
Kula
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pup sesshoumaru claims kagome(belong to sesshomaru 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 22
It is Belonging to Sesshomaru, I'm sure it was finished.

Logged Logged
insomniac_amy
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Pup sesshoumaru claims kagome(belong to sesshomaru 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 95
There is a note on shadowglove's ff.net profile that the site deleted the story and she doesn't have a back up copy of it. So she won't be able to re-post. Here's a link

shadowglove

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/01/26 16:31 By insomniac_amy.

I claimed Shippo`s mushroom in the claim game.

Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun.
Kneazles
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Pup sesshoumaru claims kagome(belong to sesshomaru 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 16
Perhaps someone has a copy they saved? If they do they could send it to shadowglove so she can reload it.

Logged Logged

Edahcsmac
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pup sesshoumaru claims kagome(belong to sesshomaru 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2
that really stinks. I really hope someone has a copy. I never got to read the finished story.

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Pup sesshoumaru claims kagome(belong to sesshomaru 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 78
What a great story that was (is). It was one of those stories I was always hoping against hope to find updated. I had no idea it was completed! If it is indeed lost, I am double sad, one because I can't read it again, and two, because I missed out on ever having read the final chapters, even once.

Logged Logged
Edahcsmac
Pup
graphgraph
yah it was the kind of story that you checked back every few months, even though it was on your follow list, to re-read and hope against all odds that it was updated.

Logged Logged
Fuyu no Kaze
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pup sesshoumaru claims kagome(belong to sesshomaru 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 6
I remember this story being on hiatus for a long time, was it really finished? If it was, I really hope someone has a copy so that shadowglove can maybe repost and so that it can be shared because I never got to read the completed story And it was one of my favourite "Kagome goes farther back in time and meets a younger Sesshoumaru" fics!

Logged Logged

I Claimed Sesshoumaru\\\\\\\'s Orb ability in the Claim Game! XD
Arcane
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pup sesshoumaru claims kagome(belong to sesshomaru 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
I actually have a copy of it, which, hopefully, will help in the long run.

HOWEVER:

I never once saw it updated since 2008. Not on the Story Alerts or anywhere else. It 'ended' on chapter 13 and clearly says in the title 'ON HIATUS'. I downloaded the ff.net copy on 4/6/2012 and have seen no other chapters for it since then >.>

If she really finished it, then she must have posted it on an imaginary site, imo, because I would have been on that sucker like a duck on a junebug when the 'last chapters' were released.

If anyone's interested in it, let me know and I'll send it to you.

Logged Logged
Kneazles
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Pup sesshoumaru claims kagome(belong to sesshomaru 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 16
I'm interested, I'll PM you my e-mail address.

Also would you send a copy to the author?
www.fanfiction.net/pm2/post.php?uid=827845

Logged Logged

ash
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pup sesshoumaru claims kagome(belong to sesshomaru 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
I would love a copy <3

Logged Logged
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pup sesshoumaru claims kagome(belong to sesshomaru 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 56
ash wrote:
I would love a copy <3
Me too. Sent a PM to Arcane.

I keep thinking this story sounds sooooo familiar. Ahh.... too many stories, too little time.

Logged Logged

InuLuna of The Moon
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pup sesshoumaru claims kagome(belong to sesshomaru 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
I would love a copy to! Arcane wrote:
I actually have a copy of it, which, hopefully, will help in the long run.

HOWEVER:

I never once saw it updated since 2008. Not on the Story Alerts or anywhere else. It 'ended' on chapter 13 and clearly says in the title 'ON HIATUS'. I downloaded the ff.net copy on 4/6/2012 and have seen no other chapters for it since then >.>

If she really finished it, then she must have posted it on an imaginary site, imo, because I would have been on that sucker like a duck on a junebug when the 'last chapters' were released.

If anyone's interested in it, let me know and I'll send it to you.

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Pup sesshoumaru claims kagome(belong to sesshomaru 11 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 277
Anyone who wants a copy of this should contact the poster who has one PRIVATELY, via the PRIVATE MESSAGE system. We DO NOT condone sharing copies of things via the forum!

Thank you for your understanding.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.