Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
CIA assassin Sess, Future kags is an inu, help me?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: CIA assassin Sess, Future kags is an inu, help me?
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
CIA assassin Sess, Future kags is an inu, help me? 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
I'm looking for a fiction.

it explores the idea that the original Kagome, human miko, goes back to be with inu, mates him has kids.

Eventually those kids are her descendants, but also her ancestors. The last of her line is truly her mother, who is unable to conceive. Her spirit and inu's have been watching over their kids and so on. Unable to see their line die out, Kagome halves her soul up, and places it into a body that was created from an Inu youkai couple that were soul mates but never got the opportunity to have kids bc they were tragically killed before they could. Souta too is a demon b/c of this.

Sess in the future works for the CIA as an assassin. He kills someone down the block from where this new Kagome lives, and has to figure her out, he kidnaps her, and starts to try and figure things out.

Jaken holds on to his memories, as well as the hiding place of his great swords.

it has like 15+ chapters, and for the life of me i cant remember what the name of this story is, its on FF.net really if any of you know please reply, or message me. Its making me kinda crazy that i cant remember the name. - r0o

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
October Rose
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:CIA assassin Sess, Future kags is an inu, help me? 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 3
in this story do the spirits of inu and kagome watch over kagomes spirit from heaven? this sounds vaguely familiar.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.