Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Still looking for a certain canon-fic...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Still looking for a certain canon-fic...
Nariko
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Still looking for a certain canon-fic... 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Destined for me by Cindygirl on ff.net is definitely NOT the story I'm looking for. In the story I'm looking for, Kagome is NOT turned into an inu, at all. She learns to speak dog as a human (impressive, no?) and remains human, though I'm certain she had an extended life-force.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Still looking for a certain canon-fic... 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 11
I know that She learns how to speak Inu by InuPapa and her life is extended but only after she almost sorta dies (?)
This may or may not be the story your looking for Fatherly Influence
COMPLETE! Drabble story set in the beginning of the series. The Inu no Taishou gives one last gift to his sons through the poor unsuspecting Kagome. I Do Not Own Inuyasha
Rated M

Logged Logged

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Still looking for a certain canon-fic... 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 216
www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/30/1
Atonement by miss K
Inuyasha has taken the only person his brother has ever cared about. He will make his amends by surrendering the one person he can't live without...
Rating: MA ?-? Universe: Canon ?-? Status: Complete ?-? Category: Chapter Stories ?-? Created: 24 Apr 2008 ?-? Updated: 23 Nov 2008
Genre: Angst, Drama ?-? Chapters: 25 ?-? Reviews: 73 ?-? Words: 91,911 ?-? Reads: 45,848

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/10/31 20:23 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Nariko
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Still looking for a certain canon-fic... 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I know fatherly influence isn't it for sure, and I've read Atonement by miss K, but I'll re-read it to check and make sure that isn't it. Thanks r0o. I'll post up on here if that's it, as always. And, also if it's not. Thanks for all of you guys' help. I really want to find this >.< And I pray it hasn't been removed, because that would suck.

Logged Logged
Nariko
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Still looking for a certain canon-fic... 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
T.T

Atonement wasn't it either. I'm beginning to think this story has just been taken down or something. If it has been, that will suck (because I would then be forever pining after a story I could never find again ToT Nooooooo!)

Logged Logged
Aubrey Simone
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Still looking for a certain canon-fic... 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 11
Alright, this will probably help even more...These are scenes from A Restless Night's Dream - specifically, they're the parts you remember about the story that you're looking for.

Kagome learning the Inu language:
His lord barked harshly, and Saku pulled his aura tight against his body in response, smirking to himself as Kagome giggled and teased her mate about his bark.

He shook his head lightly as he left the private quarters, Lord Sesshomaru's barrier cutting off the rest of the shiro from disturbing the pair.

--------

"Do it again," Kagome demanded, large smile on her face and eyes sparkling. She could see that Sesshomaru was resisting the urge to roll his eyes, but, for the third time, he repeated his bark, the sound echoing around the room. "I've never heard you bark before," Kagome murmured, leaning her elbows onto the low desk between them.

"There has been no need to do so," he answered, amber depths of his eyes glinting in amusement.

Kagome cocked her head to one side. "Can you teach me?" One dark eyebrow rose, and she grinned. "Don't look at me like that. I want to learn your language. It might come in handy."

"Hn."

"So will you teach me?"

His head tilted, and he gazed at her in silence for a moment before nodding slowly. "Very well."

The birth of Kagome and Sesshomaru's pup:

It was a mere ten minutes later when they all filed out, and Sesshomaru slid the shoji screen closed, erecting a barrier of pure youki. She could feel his aura sliding over her skin, and she was suddenly eternally grateful for his lineage; inu youkai males were the ones who birthed their pups, and in the hours afterward, the male was the one to clean and name the pup, allowing his mate to sleep until she was ready to nurse.

and after labor:

Kagome smiled, reaching out and cradling the small body against her chest. Almost instantly, the child silenced his cries, turning sealed eyes to her face and making a soft noise in the back of his throat. She lifted him to her face and nuzzled his cheek, growling a greeting before passing him back to his father, who then cleaned him.

Kagome couldn't help but smile at the tenderness in Sesshomaru's otherwise blank expression. He might not have been smiling or jumping with joy, but she could see in the way that he looked at their son that he was proud to be a father.

"What will you name him, my lord?"

For a moment, Sesshomaru stared at the child, and then, bending his head and inhaling deeply, growled low in his throat, almost as if attempting to coax a response. The pup squirmed, kicking his small feet out at Sesshomaru's chest. The big inu grunted. "He shall be named Takeshi," he murmured.

Does any of that sound familiar, Nariko?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/12/15 09:46 By Aubrey Simone.

\"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don\'t matter and those that matter don\'t mind.\" - Dr. Seuss

~Aubrey Simone~
see03
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Still looking for a certain canon-fic... 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 8
Aubrey, where can I read A Restless Night's Dream? Is it complete?

Logged Logged

Aubrey Simone
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Still looking for a certain canon-fic... 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 11
see03 wrote:
Aubrey, where can I read A Restless Night's Dream? Is it complete?

It is complete, but I've taken it down for a rewrite. I've had it down for a long time now, and I think I'll probably be ready to post after I complete The Twelfth Concubine, whenever that may be. *rolls eyes* My muse is such a finicky little thing.

Logged Logged

\"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don\'t matter and those that matter don\'t mind.\" - Dr. Seuss

~Aubrey Simone~
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.