Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please, HELP!!!
Sess Koibito
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please, HELP!!! 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm looking for a fic but I cannot remember the name or author.

It's basic plot starts with Kagome returning from the future for the last time, but her 'happily ever after' with Inuyasha doesn't work out they way she had hoped. She starts spending time with Sesshoumaru in a cave and they become closer and closer.

After Kagome has a fight with Inuyasha, Sesshouaru takes Kagome back to his shiro where she meets his mother and discovers she is pregnant.

She ends up having to compete with demonesses in several contests to decide who will be Sesshoumaru's mate. With each contest/task she proves that she knows and loves Sesshoumaru, but she does not know much about demon customs or being a lady in the feudal area.

I think the challenges were performing a tea ritual, dance, and flower arrangement. There may have been a couple of other challenges but those are the ones I definitely remember.

It doesn't end there but I never got a chance to finish reading it. Does anyone know the fic title and/or author? Thanks so much!
Dana - Sess Koibito

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
precioushime16
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please, HELP!!! 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
I believe that is Vying for Dominance by Shadowsweaver1 and its MA
Vying for Dominance

Logged Logged

I'm not cute or built to fit a fashion model's size.
It's in the reach of my arms,
The span of my hips,
The stride of my step,
The curl of my lips.
I'm a woman
Phenomenally.
Phenomenal Woman
That's me.
--Maya Angelou
Sess Koibito
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please, HELP!!! 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Vying for Dominance is a great story. One of my favorites! And Shadowsweaver1 is a wonderful writer.

Unfortunately, it's not the story I am searching for ...

In the story I am looking for, Kagome and Sesshoumaru are already in love and she is pregnant before she must face other demonesses for the right to mate Sesshoumaru. If I remember correctly, she is very pregnant during the challenges which take place at Sesshoumaru's palace/shiro.

Thank you for responding! I hope someone will recognize the story before I drive myself crazy! LOL!

Dana - Sess Koibito

Logged Logged
mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Please, HELP!!! 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 72
Is this the fic that has Kagome's samurai ancestors showing up during the competition and vouching for her? And Kagome ends up singing a song during this part or the part where she shows off her skills with the bow? Also Sess's mom sits with him during the compeition and must judge with him? I remember bits and pieces more of the one I'm thinking of but as of yet I can't find the fic! I'll do some more digging around and see what I find.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/12/11 04:02 By mangokitty. Reason: added more info
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Please, HELP!!! 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 134
Could it be this???
url: www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/3601/1
title: The Bridal Creed
Author: MoxyMikki
Only thing is, is that she isn't pregnant

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Sess Koibito
Pup
graphgraph
YES! That's it! Sess's mom keeps failing her but Sess keeps passing her. I think in the last challenge Sess's mom and Sess pass her so she wins the competition to become Sess's mate.

I'm so glad someone recognized the fic! Thank you for responding and for digging around to try and find it! I've been thinking about it for days trying to remember! LOL!

Thanks again! I hope you can find it!

Dana - Sess Koibito

Logged Logged
Sess Koibito
Pup
graphgraph
No, I don't think I've read that story yet.

Mango is on the right track. Hopefully, one of us will remember or someone else will recognize it.

Thank you for responding!

Dana - Sess Koibito

Logged Logged
Smortz
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Please, HELP!!! 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 13
Hey!
I recognized the summary the moment I read this. This is one of the greatest fanfictions I've read in all my life! The author, zandrellia, is no longer on this site. Here is the link to where you can go and read it now!

Rendezvous
Rated MA/Explicit
CLICK HERE FOR AWESOMENESS!!!!

Logged Logged
floridfox
Pup
graphgraph
I'm pretty sure that you're looking for Rendezvous by Zandrellia. She left Dokuga and took all of her stories off, but you can still find chapters one and two on her livejournal. I'm not sure that she's planning to finish though or even post the rest of the chapters.

zandrellia.livejournal.com/

Logged Logged
Smortz
Whelp
graphgraph
Arg_Pirates wrote:
I'm pretty sure that you're looking for Rendezvous by Zandrellia. She left Dokuga and took all of her stories off, but you can still find chapters one and two on her livejournal. I'm not sure that she's planning to finish though or even post the rest of the chapters.

zandrellia.livejournal.com/

The story is finished and posted! Here is the link to her profile on the site she is posting her work!
Zandrellia's Works
I am obligated to put this - MOST OF HER WORKS ARE MA AND ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!

I posted the link to Rendezvous in an earlier post that you can take directly to that story!

Logged Logged
Sess Koibito
Pup
graphgraph
That's it! No wonder I couldn't find it if she left Dokuga and took down her stories.

Thank you to everyone that read and responded to my post!

Thank you Smortz and Arg_Pirates for the links to where Zandrellia keeps her stories now.

I hope she keeps writing, even if it's not on Dokuga. She, like so many that share their talent and imaginations with us, is a wonderful writer.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Dana - Sess Koibito

Logged Logged
mango
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Please, HELP!!! 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 72
Thanks Smortz! It was driving me nuts looking for it! I'm glad this one was found!

Logged Logged
Smortz
Whelp
graphgraph
She plans on continuing to write. There are actually a few new stories on there! I am obsessed with Sacred Temples at the moment which is a prequel/continuation of Hallowed Ground.

I think on the site it is listed as the Desecrated Series. Here.. ANOTHER AWESOME LINK! ALSO MA!!!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.