Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Wish: Un-making them
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Wish: Un-making them
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Wish: Un-making them 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
Okay so i remember this fanfic, i think it was complete, your usual SK canon fic, only when they smut, While sess enjoys himself a great deal, only he's horribly upset b/c he believes kagome is a loose woman and not the female that she's presented herself to be. He's angry b/c he really loves her, and here she's had sex with someone before, he was not her first.

they get into a fight and realize that Sesshomaru was the one who took her virginity, the FIRST time things happened.

(confusing i know)

BUT, as it turns out, everything had happened, similarly to as it was happening, and Sess had her and ( i want to say) mated her. Only in the end, the final battle didnt go as well as they had hoped and very few were left alive. In a desperate attempt to undo things and try again, a wish was made, and the result was that time un-happened.

BUT b/c kagome exists outside of time, while she was kinda moved back through it, she did not gain her hymen back, and thus the big argument. They are left once they realize this with a delima of how to change things so that they aren't stuck in a time loop.

the only other details i remember about this fic, was that when they smutted it was night time, and they were in the garden of his palace, under a cherry tree.

I'd like to read it again if someone remembers it. it's also a few years old at this point. thanks in advanced!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.