Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Pupnaped! well... Maybe?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Pupnaped! well... Maybe?
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Pupnaped! well... Maybe? 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
Okay I think this fic is well known, all i really remember was that SK end up hooking up some how, kagome ends up pupped, and shortly after she gives birth, Sesshomaru takes the pup with the intentions of never letting kagome near it mostly b/c she's human, and his pup is full blooded, and he doesnt want the pup to know it's mother was human, to watch his mother die while he is still nearly an infant. Inuyasha says it's instinct to keep the pup away from what would make it weak b/c kagome as a human couldnt ever protect the pup properly.

but when the pup is taken, sesshomaru and the pup stay near by b/c he can't leave kagome. and ends up showing back up.

i cant remember anything else, i think it's a well known fic though. and i want to say it's complete.

lil help? Anyone know it?

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Pupnaped! well... Maybe? 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 76
It sounds so familiar... I don't have it bookmarked or favorited though. I'll look around but I can offer no promises.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
JeniNeji
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Pupnaped! well... Maybe? 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 21
I think it does sound familiar but I can't remember either

I remember one where Sess is mated and Kagome is his concubine, but she's the one who has the pup because his mate was unable to have pups. Kagome's master was named Aiko, I think. At the end, Sess mate dies and he goes back to Kagome. I think that's a different one though.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/09/14 14:45 By JeniNeji.

DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Pupnaped! well... Maybe? 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 66
Oooo, oooo, oooo! I know that one! I know that one...but the title and author escape me. Stupid razm, frazm! It'll come to me though...eventually.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
Lady Godiva
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Pupnaped! well... Maybe? 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
The only story I could come up with is Ultimate Sacrifice by Miwa03 on ff.net, but Kagome is Sesshoumaru's only mate and he keeps her locked in her chambers and her son is refusing to nurse from other youkai because he wants his mommy, because of a little misunderstanding, eventually Sesshoumaru realizes he has overeacted and all becomes well again.

But I doubt it is the same one you are talking about.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Pupnaped! well... Maybe? 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
i would love to tell you more detail all i really remember is that Kagome is pupped with Sesshomaru's babe, and when he's born, Sesshomaru takes the pup away. Kagome is devastated by it, but Inuyasha oddly makes her feel better b/c he tells her it's instinct for a male to take his pup away from a weak female that can't protect it. And that had his father lived, Inupapa would have done the same thing to Izayoi, he would have probably turned out better for it.

And while that makes kagome a little better b/c if anything, it's proving sess isnt being a TOTAL JERK!, but he at least has the pup's best interest at heart, even if that means taking it away from her.

In the end though after like 3 bad depressed days, where the pup wants only kagome, and kagome is pretty much in emo-depression mode, Sesshomaru coems back with the pup and is all like we couln't leave you, we didnt want to, even when we tried.

Kagome gets pup back, and that's all i really remember, it's an old fic, i want to say it's complete, but yeah...

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.