Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Canon universe sess and kags mate for power
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Canon universe sess and kags mate for power
perilousporclyn
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Canon universe sess and kags mate for power 12 Years ago Karma: 0
Kagome and Sesshoumaru have agreed to mate to help her control her growing powers and defeat Naraku, I believe her powers had something to do with the Shikon No Tama.

After the fight she ends up living with him in the western lands. Even thought the mating was for convenience Kagome is falling in love with Sesshoumaru she is also slowly transforming into a full demon I can’t quite remember if it was because she thought he would love her or if it happened because of the mating.

Well one evening at dinner in the western palace Kagome decides to tell him the good news about her transformation, but before she can reveal the good news he tells her he would like his mating mark removed because he has found a demoness he would like to mate.

She remains in the palace continuing on with the lady of the house duties while the new demoness also lives with them as she is being courted by Sesshoumaru. Kagome starts to lose her mind because she can’t control her demon side without the complete bond.

The ending I remember is Kagome is stuck in some kind of sleep and sesshoumaru won’t leave her side.

If anybody knows this story please let me know I have been going crazy looking for it. I read it about 6 years ago on a single spark.
Thank you

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Canon universe sess and kags mate for power 12 Years ago Karma: 216
that is a very sad fic. jerkface Sesshomaru too.

www.fanfiction.net/s/2646222/1/Unwanted_Freedom

Unwanted Freedom by SoftNoodle
[ONESHOT] SessKagish. In light of a bond they were forced to endure, Sesshoumaru requests his freedom from Kagome in pursuit of a happiness he could find only with Kagome.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 13,005 - Reviews: 40 - Published: 11-3-05 - Sesshomaru & Kagome - Complete

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
perilousporclyn
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Canon universe sess and kags mate for power 12 Years ago Karma: 0
omg yes yes thank you so much! btw I love all of your work ~.^

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Canon universe sess and kags mate for power 12 Years ago Karma: 216

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.