Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I remember it, but I don't remember it...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I remember it, but I don't remember it...
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I remember it, but I don't remember it... 12 Years ago Karma: 76
This one just popped into my head while looking for something to read. I think I read it on FF.net, actually I'm pretty sure I did. Inuyasha makes a stupid wish on the jewel and he and Sesshoumaru switch bodies. Some stuff happens, I can't remember what, he hurts Kagome with the poison in Sesshy's claws and runs off with the useless jewel to Kikyou.

Then I draw a blank. Can't remember much more, I can't remember the title either. I didn't bookmark this one. I know because I already searched them.

Oh, and if anyone has a link for the fiction Collared - Rate MA - I don't remember the author but I can't find it. I think it was taken down from everywhere.

Thanks!!!

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I remember it, but I don't remember it... 12 Years ago Karma: 47
I think the story you are looking for is Quadrangle by RhiannonoftheMoon. Rated NC-17.

And I found a link to Collared by LC Rose on ff.net. I'm not sure what happened to it on this site -- I thought I had it in my favorites here . . .

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/04/10 16:23 By CritterWhisperer.

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:I remember it, but I don't remember it... 12 Years ago Karma: 76
Oh, I do have that bookmarked I just looked on the wrong site... I didn't have it for FF I had it for AFF... wow. I know it got taken off here because my bookmark doesn't work anymore. I couldn't find it anywhere else. Thank's.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.