Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Can't remember if it was finished
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Can't remember if it was finished
Shay
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Can't remember if it was finished 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
I've had it stuck in my head for a few days, I can't get it out. I know I never read an ending so I don't know if it was finished or not. I do know it was a Sess/Kag.

From what I remember, Kagome had gone over to her bf Inuyasha's place to tell him she was pregnant and found him in bed with her friend (they didn't notice her), I think it was Sango but I'm not sure. So she left and was upset and was walking over to another friends house and is nearly hit (bumped her I think) by Sesshoumaru's car. He offers her a ride as an apology. I know she was masking her scent with her miko powers so nobody would know she was preg. I remember she was upset thinking about how her family would give her the boot for getting pregnant while unmarried.
He was expected to go up to his father's place for some kind of family time or something. He didn't want to go alone because he had been telling his father how great his girlfriend was (Kagura) when really it wasn't and they had just broken up (he kicked her out more like) and so instead of simply fessing up he asks Kagome if she would masquerade as his girlfriend for however long the family thing was (because they had never met her and his gf had always been referred to as K-chan). He offered to pay her, I know she talked him down to less because she was uncomfortable with the large amount of money he offered.
She doesn't know Inuyasha is his brother and when they arrive at his father's house they find out his brother isn't coming or something. And thats where my memory leaves off.

So there ya go. I'm glad I remember so many details, hopefully someone will know this fic too.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/11/19 13:00 By Elven_mistress. Reason: spelling error

To do homework or read fanfiction, that is the ultimate question...
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Can't remember if it was finished 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 216
i believe that fic is, Liar, Liar » by R. M. Avalon www.fanfiction.net/s/6622922/1/bLiar_b_bLiar_b
When Kagome signed on to play the role of Sesshomaru's girlfriend for a week, she had no idea what she was getting herself into. Everyone is lying about something and someone is bound to get hurt. SessKag
Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 23,198 - Reviews: 124 - Updated: 3-26-11 - Published: 1-4-11 - Sesshomaru & Kagome

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Shay
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Can't remember if it was finished 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
That is exactly the one, thanks R0o.

Logged Logged

To do homework or read fanfiction, that is the ultimate question...
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.