Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: help!
Momo
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
help! 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
story takes place with sesshoumaru, his mom, and his dad. they take care of a chibi kagome and sesshoumaru grows fond of her. there's a scene where kagome misbehaves and sesshoumaru is upset about it and leaves, but he ends up coming back.

the story is still incomplete but i dont remember what the title was or who it was by

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lily Noir
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:help! 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 11
It's called Remembering by kjpanny.... She erased it from Dokuga though (I can't find it) .... It was awesome too.

~lily

Logged Logged

Momo
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help! 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
thanks! i agree, definitely a good story. wish i knew where it went

Logged Logged
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:help! 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 39
I believe I saw something in a different thread relating to this story. As I recall it had to be taken down from Dokuga because the author is a minor posting MA rated work. You might still be able to find it on other fanfiction sites, though.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/08/31 14:50 By Freya Ishtar.
Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:help! 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 22
*gasp* No way Freya!! That story was epic.. it's sad to see work like that having to suffer because people can't follow the rules we put out for their benefit.

I wonder if thats why Tiana stopped drawing each chapter?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/09/01 08:09 By Lady Kirara.

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:help! 12 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
sorry, as an admin, I'm going through my box and just double checking everything. I'm not trying to stir up older threads.

Remembering by kjpanny was removed from Dokuga along with a few other MA fics this author had. Sadly, she was not of age when she posted the fics as MA. At the time she was only 17, when she needed to be 18. Because of this we took down all of her MA fics. Sadly, though it was a great fic, it cannot be posted on dokuga again, ever. We maintain our rules on age, and posting for your specific age group always. I'm sorry to say that i'm also not aware of this fic being posted on any other fanfiction site. I know that AFF is aware and will not allow it to be posted there either.

I cannot say if the Ms. KJPanny would allow it to be passed around, but perhaps someone saved it, and would share. If anyone does, please remember DO NOT post your email address in forums, handle all of it in site PMs. You may advise that you would like a copy if someone has it, and that person can contact you via site PMs.

:[

Sorry. - r0o

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Kjchristie17
Pup
graphgraph
Re:help! 12 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Hey, this is Kjpanny, under another name. The reason behind the deletion of my story is way more complicated. I misunderstood the rules and posted the story while underage. Ironically, it was deleted after I turned 18. lol

But the thing is, I talked with one of the admins, "Shadows" I think. The one who deleted my story. She said I could not post it on Dokuga, but it was acceptable on other sites.

I wasn't planning on continuing it...still too sensitive an issue for me, but I have started posting it under kjpanny on fanfiction.net. If anyone has my stories, please send me a pm. Ive lost all my previous stories due to my laptop breaking down. Shit happens :/

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.