Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking For A Story For A While Now
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking For A Story For A While Now
Hibari-Tsuna-4-Ever
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking For A Story For A While Now 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
In the last chapters Kagome got poison by one of Sesshoumaru's family. This family was ordered by a tiger demon girl or woman that wanted to mate sesshoumaru. She would haev died if theyre unborn child didnt protect kagome. Then Midoriko came and talk to Sesshoumaru that Kagome would died if she didnt safe her but that in the process she would have to be turn a demoness and loose her memories and would dissapear from there. Kagome said that it was ok. When Sesshoumaru came back to theyre room she was gone. there he cried. there the story finish i think.

i think that there is a sequel to the story and i remember that he was running to Kaede's village where sango, miroku, kykio, and inuyasha live with there kids with Shippou. Kagome was near the river they pass and she hide with her son. Kykio is pregnant when they see Kagome as a demoness and she, like midoriko said, does not remember. they said that she is Kagome, the girl that every villiger brings flowers to the monumental near the well. She said that she is not some dead girl and runs back to her house where her son is. Later her son ask her that where is his father, she said that she doesnt remember. that she only knows that it was a dog demon. That maybe he left then for another woman. Then she meets a lord from somewhere that its looking for something with his friend... and i dont remember anything more. Oh and sesshoumaru because having a hard time controlling his beast mates the demoness that order so that Kagome died.

This is all i remember. Please.....Some one, help me find it!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Looking For A Story For A While Now 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 216
i should totally be asleep.. but are they...:

www.fanfiction.net/s/4260095/1/Not_Yours Not yours
Kagome faces many problems after being a priestess demoness and after being forced to mate Sesshomaru,but those aren't the only problem she'll face. The sequel 'I'm yours'is up and ready Thankx 4 reading!
Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 22 - Words: 51,054 - Reviews: 222 - Updated: 7-13-08 - Published: 5-16-08 - Sesshomaru & Kagome - Complete

and

www.fanfiction.net/s/4418692/1/Im_Yours I'm yours

The Sequel of Not yours .Can memories be truly forgotten or only suppressed...memories of lovers and friends can't be lost right?, Read and review
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 17,487 - Reviews: 66 - Updated: 1-28-11 - Published: 7-23-08 - Sesshomaru & Kagome

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Hibari-Tsuna-4-Ever
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking For A Story For A While Now 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
OMG!!!!! I LOVE U!!!! THNX!!! how can i ever repay u!???? Q^Q Seriously! JUST TELL XD

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.