Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: a LOT of secrets
Sorrows Amaranth
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
a LOT of secrets 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
There was a fanfiction I read once where everyone had secrets. They were all cheating on each other. Naraku and Onigumo were brothers. Naraku was a pedofile and he wanted Rin, who happened to be his daughter... I think she was his daughter. He did some weird spell/transplant thing and switched into the body of a boy around Rin's age and he decided to go away for a while, or until Rin was ready for him. Kagome was cheating on Inuyasha with Sesshomaru. Inuyasha was cheating on Kagome with Kikyo, but did not know that Kagome knew.

I think I might be confusing two fanfictions. I was reading it on fanfiction.net.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:a LOT of secrets 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 216
okay I'm not sure if this is right but the fic your saying reminds me of a fic where they are all in a business setting, Sess was with kikyo i think and she cheats on him with inuyasha?

SK get together, and kagome pretends to stay with him all the while she's EFing sess like bunnies. They all work in the same building, and Naraku's Rin's "dad" wants her but sends her off to an all girls school until she gets to be about 14.

SK end up together and preggy and break it to inuyasha after they have been together for a year, and are preggy?

^^ that fic is on my alerts list, but it's 1000+fics on that list, and it hasnt updated in so long i cant remember, I dont even know if it was complete. SO i looked on FFN for fics that sound similar, this is what i found so far:

www.fanfiction.net/s/2522091/1/Misery_loves_company
Misery loves company » by Yana D Aristocrat
Kagome witnesses her famous boyfriend of 5 years, Inuyasha, cheat on her with her twin sister, Kikyo. Sesshomaru, as well, witnesses at the same time the infidelity of his girlfriend, Kikyo and acts his usual calm and impervious self. Kagome goes through.
Inuyasha . Rated: M . English . Romance/Drama . Chapters: 19 . Words: 132,148 . Reviews: 669 . Updated: 2-15-06 . Published: 8.6.05 . Kagome & Sesshomaru . Complete

or this, i think this is it:

www.fanfiction.net/s/3627792/1/Undercover_Situations
Undercover Situations » by Amethyst Water Lily
Kagome is and has been Inuyasha’s girlfriend for two years. She has been keeping a secret from him and that’s his brother Sesshoumaru. She's not the only one with secrets!
Inuyasha . Rated: M . English . Romance/Humor . Chapters: 25 . Words: 56,848 . Reviews: 244 . Updated: 4.20.09 . Published: 6.30.07 . Sesshomaru & Kagome . Complete

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/07/22 07:28 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Sorrows Amaranth
Pup
graphgraph
Re:a LOT of secrets 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Lol it was the second one thanks!

It was completed with an interesting epilogue and no sequel.

Logged Logged
Nala
Pup
graphgraph
Re:a LOT of secrets 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
do you know where else you can read undersover situations?

Logged Logged
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:a LOT of secrets 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
I think it's been completely removed from the net. I tried googling actual text from the story and nothing came up but the deleted story on ff.net.

Weird...you and Nala were looking for the same story, lol

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.