Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: kagome
ielicia
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
kagome 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
ok this time i looking for a story when i think kikyou take kagome soul and inuyasha help her . the other try to stop it but than stop helping cause they thought it was the right thing to do. but instead of dieing kags got stonger. i know she said same like that fate send her here.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:kagome 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216
This plot device, Inuyasha, helping kikyo to steal Kagome's soul is very common. Would there be any more details? the more you give us, the more we can help you :3

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:kagome 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 23
ielicia wrote:
kikyou take kagome soul and inuyasha help her . the other try to stop it but than stop helping cause they thought it was the right thing to do.

Don't have time to look for it right now.. but was there a cursed temple involved in which Kikyo sacrificed Kagome at the alter? In the fic, Kikyo lied to Inuyasha and Miroku, about giving her soul back after Naraku's defeat. They knew she was lying but accepted the lie because they thought it'd be the easiest way. Sango was the only one who stood up for Kagome but ended up getting knocked out.

Somehow, Kagome survived and worked with Sesshoumaru afterwards, however, she was cursed due to the sacrifice and was unable to carry a child to term.

From what I remember, the temple was cursed as it was the site where atrocities were committed against either Hanyous or Mikos. Possibly both...

Does that sound like the right fic?

Logged Logged

signature courtesy of r0o!
ielicia
Pup
graphgraph
Re:kagome 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Discontent Winter wrote:
ielicia wrote:
kikyou take kagome soul and inuyasha help her . the other try to stop it but than stop helping cause they thought it was the right thing to do.

Don't have time to look for it right now.. but was there a cursed temple involved in which Kikyo sacrificed Kagome at the alter? In the fic, Kikyo lied to Inuyasha and Miroku, about giving her soul back after Naraku's defeat. They knew she was lying but accepted the lie because they thought it'd be the easiest way. Sango was the only one who stood up for Kagome but ended up getting knocked out.

Somehow, Kagome survived and worked with Sesshoumaru afterwards, however, she was cursed due to the sacrifice and was unable to carry a child to term.

From what I remember, the temple was cursed as it was the site where atrocities were committed against either Hanyous or Mikos. Possibly both...

Yes that sound about right do have the name?

Logged Logged
ScarletPegasi
Pup
graphgraph
Is Divine Love the story? I think it could be pretty similar...

Logged Logged

I am positively evil... Mwahaha!
ielicia
Pup
graphgraph
who is it by?

Logged Logged
ielicia
Pup
graphgraph
Marlene wrote:
Is Divine Love the story? I think it could be pretty similar... that not it

Logged Logged
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:kagome 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 23
Unfortunately, I don't remember name or author.
I tried looking but haven't been able to find it...
Sorry!

Hopefully someone else can find it for you.

Logged Logged

signature courtesy of r0o!
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:kagome 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216
Discontent Winter wrote:
ielicia wrote:
kikyou take kagome soul and inuyasha help her . the other try to stop it but than stop helping cause they thought it was the right thing to do. Don't have time to look for it right now.. but was there a cursed temple involved in which Kikyo sacrificed Kagome at the alter? In the fic, Kikyo lied to Inuyasha and Miroku, about giving her soul back after Naraku's defeat. They knew she was lying but accepted the lie because they thought it'd be the easiest way. Sango was the only one who stood up for Kagome but ended up getting knocked out.

www.fanfiction.net/s/5317768/1/One_Wish

One Wish » by Earthnfarie
Kagome is betrayed in a way no one expected as Kikyou tries to get her soul back. What is unknown to all is that this is the path of destiny and it must be walked.
Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 19 - Words: 33,007 - Reviews: 136 - Updated: 11-16-10 - Published: 8-20-09 - Kagome & Sesshomaru - Complete

OKay with THIS kinda desciption, i remembered it, well i think this is it. BTW i HATED kikyo in that one. she really was a *expletive delete*.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/06/25 12:28 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
ielicia
Pup
graphgraph
thanks roo this is it i was going crary to find this one

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.