Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Older fic
FluffysLover
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Older fic 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
there is only one scene i can remember and it is kagome and sesshomaru mated and they are at war with another lord.at the end of the battle sessomaru allows kagome to deal the killing blow by cutting off the head of the lord. in that scene its raining and the lord is on his knees in front of sessomaru, kagome, and sesshomaru's army. after that scene the fic goes on and says that youkai went into hiding. in the end kagome is visiting her moms and she is now the legendary someone and hojo figures out who she is.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
aneles
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Older fic 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I believe this may be the one

Water and Fire » Story of a girl who became a Geisha, to an Empress and the fabled goddess. The story of Water and Fire, of Kagome and SesshoMaru. Rating due to 2 chapters. Inuyasha, M, English, Drama & Romance, c13, w53k+, u9/12/07 p9/24

www.fanfiction.net/s/3169311/1/

Sorry. Working from an android phone. Makes it hard to figure out how to make things work right syometimes.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/06/06 07:09 By aneles. Reason: trying to add l
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Older fic 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 29
its not a problem aneles. We're glad to help. I went ahead and deleted the double post for you!

Logged Logged
aneles
Pup
graphgraph
Sorry sorry to the mods. I truely did not mean to multi- post a reply. And this is why I rarely post anywhere at all. This phone is far to touchy. What an annoying thing, but the only internet I have.

Logged Logged
aneles
Pup
graphgraph
Aww. Thank you so much. Both for the understanding and the help with the post. I really wish it was easier to do this on the phone. It would fun to be able to get to know everyone. Again, thank you.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.