Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Of cacoons and talking Shikon.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Of cacoons and talking Shikon.
Lady Godiva
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Of cacoons and talking Shikon. 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello!

I am looking for a fanfiction I don't remember where I read it but it was over a year ago. The most I remember is that the shikon jewel is complete Naraku is defeated and Sango & Miroku are married. All is well. However the Kagome and jewel begins to act oddly, it seem the two can communicate some how. The jewel compels Kagome to travel towards some mountain. Kagome tells Kaede and Miroku about what is happening. When Kagome reaches the place the Shikon jewel directs her to Kagome ends up realizing that the Shikon is neither evil nor good it just simply is. What follows after this realization is that the jewl cacoons Kagome is this sort of crysalis. Meanwhile Sesshoumaru is also being beckoned by the jewel, unbeknowst to him. He ends up at the mountain where Kagome resides in crysalis form. He sees a figure within the crysalis not knowing it's Kagome and is compelled to touch it. By touching it he share his life knowledge with Kagome and she later sheds her cacoon and it is revealed she is now a inu youkai and Sesshoumaru has now become her new protector because the jewel has become stronger (I think). All this happens through the Shikon's will.

That all I remember of it. Does anyone know where I may find it, or the title even?

Thank you all.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Of cacoons and talking Shikon. 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 216
Evolution by sarhea
What if being the Shikon Miko forced Kagome to evolve, to become something more... What would she become? Inspiration: 'Evolution' by Eternity of Sins. It is a wonderful fic and I highly recommend reading it and 'Opposites Attracted' **1 new chapter. Complete. Please review if you haven't**
Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Genre: Romance
Updated: 11-17-07 - Chapters: 6 - Reviews 24 - Words 13,510

www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7269/1

One of my favorites!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/05/22 20:15 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Somebody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Of cacoons and talking Shikon. 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 13
Slightly off topic but...where are the stories listed in the summary of Evolution?

Logged Logged
Lady Godiva
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Of cacoons and talking Shikon. 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
That's it ! Thank you so much r0o

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Of cacoons and talking Shikon. 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 216
Somebody wrote:
Slightly off topic but...where are the stories listed in the summary of Evolution?There's no telling. our darling Sarhea, is a fan of many fandoms and writes for i think 7 different ones, let alone how many she reads for. On top of that she's usually rather MIA until she decides to pop in, and update stuff. She is still an active author in the since that she hasn't just gone completely MIA on everyone. She's just not always around. She's got a few open fics, and she likes to update regularly.

I know she's got an active Dokuga account (says she's online now), as well as an active FFN account. Perhaps you could PM her on either/both(suggested) sites and see if she can tell you. Though to be fair, it may take a while for her to get back to you. It's not so say she wont though. She's very nice ^_^

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.