Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Help Please
Helianthus
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help Please 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
I've been looking for a fanfic where Kagome meets Sesshoumaru in the future. I know that there are a few stories relating to that topic but there is one that I'm thinking about in particular. I only can remember a few details but I know that Kagome goes back and forth between the past and future and sees Sesshoumaru a few times in her present era, and each time Sesshoumaru is in a way expecting her. The future Sesshoumaru loves Kagome based on events that take place when Kagome goes back to the past. One scene that I strongly remember is that Kagome meets Sesshoumaru in the past and has his future-self scent on her and he is confused as to why his scent is on Kagome since (as the past Sesshoumaru) he has never even layed a finger on her. Ahhh, well I know that's not a lot to go off of but it's all that I can remember and I haven't had any success in finding this story. If anyone could help, it would be much appreciated

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Help Please 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 78
As you stated, there is more than one story like this. The classic, in my opinion, is "Midnight Meets Moonlight" by Mujitsu. I think it is on Dokuga. If not, it is on A Single Spark. Great, great story.

Logged Logged
Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:Help Please 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 22

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
Helianthus
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Help Please 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Thank you guys!! I believe this is the one. I'm super excited to be able to read it again.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.