Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: offering
Mina
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
offering 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
im looking for a fic about how sess just had a son and so inu has to give him sumting. so inu offers kags as a gift. i read it on inu.adultfanfiction but it was taken off it had like 11 chapters can sum1 help?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:offering 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216
'the offering' was taken down on AFF because the author admitted to writing parts of it when she was underage. AFF doesn't play around about age at all. And so not only was the fic yanked but they started looking into anything else. Not only that, she wasn't very nice in her AN's to a great deal of people. She brought the fic here but her AN's got her in trouble as did the fact that part of her MA fics were written before she was the right age to post them. Honestly, You might be able to find the fic on MM but as far as i know Dokuga, and AFF will yank it if they see it again, she's been told that fic cant be posted on AFF b/c of the age issues. and i'm pretty sure it's similar situation here.

I wish you luck finding it, but i don't know if you will.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Mina
Pup
graphgraph
Re:offering 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
oooh oic thx roo!

Logged Logged
Onliime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:offering 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 10
This story is still on MM here is the url
www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/view_ch.php?id=107391&cid=475712&submit=View

This fic is rated X on MM, Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/10/09 19:30 By sugar0o. Reason: rating!

INUYASHA\\\'S DOGGY EARS ARE MINE! I claimed them in The Claiming Game.
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:offering 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 78
That is an awesome story. The last couple of chapters she posted begin a story arc wherein Kagome is bathing in a spring in a private chamber of Sesshomaru's keep, when she is pulled into deep water by mermaids. She is forced to swallow a piece of the mermaid queen's finger and sent back to Sesshomaru made immortal, as a gift from the mermaids to the demon lord. Like the magical peach of immortality used in one of DemonLordLover's stories, this is drawn from actual mythology. R.T. has even written a manga story based on this- mortals who eat the flesh of a mermaid, and gain immortality, but it seems to be tinged with sorrow and misfortune.

As for the author of the story, I am impressed, rather than disappointed, at finding out she wrote some of the story when she was underage. It is a story full of deeply felt emotion, richly textured descriptions, and great imagination. A person who can create such fine work should be celebrated, not censored. I don't really think the story is all that naughty anyway...

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:offering 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 78
In the earlier chapters, the title "The Offering" seemed to stem from InuYasha giving Kagome to Sesshomaru as an offering. Then, when I got to the part where the mermaids make Kagome immortal, and give her back to Sesshomaru as an offering as well, I was blown away. Now that the author is an adult, I wish she could come back and post it here. It is, like, literature, man!

Logged Logged
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:offering 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 23
I don't think it's a matter of her choice if she wishes to come back here at this point. I remember reading the A/Ns in question, and I would find it safe to say she's burned her bridges in terms of Dokuga and AFF. There is a post in the AFF report forums on the reasons her stories were taken down. I'd link to it, but I'm guessing they don't really want a rehash of what happened in these forums.

It is a shame it happened as I rather enjoyed the stories themselves as well.

Logged Logged

signature courtesy of r0o!
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:offering 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 216
knifethrower wrote:
As for the author of the story, I am impressed, rather than disappointed, at finding out she wrote some of the story when she was underage. It is a story full of deeply felt emotion, richly textured descriptions, and great imagination. A person who can create such fine work should be celebrated, not censored. I don't really think the story is all that naughty anyway...
Discontent Winter wrote:
I don't think it's a matter of her choice if she wishes to come back here at this point. I remember reading the A/Ns in question, and I would find it safe to say she's burned her bridges in terms of Dokuga and AFF. There is a post in the AFF report forums on the reasons her stories were taken down. I'd link to it, but I'm guessing they don't really want a rehash of what happened in these forums. It is a shame it happened as I rather enjoyed the stories themselves as well.Honestly I found myself rather loving the fiction, and not caring for the AN's and the views that were being expressed there. Part of me agrees that considering the earlier part of the fiction wasn't MA at all, that she did write an amazing fic, but another part says there are rules for a reason, and that you cant bend them just because someone's a good author.

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Discontent Winter
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:offering 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 23
sugar0o wrote:
but another part says there are rules for a reason, and that you cant bend them just because someone's a good author.

I agree completely with that statement.. Just to clarify, I don't find either website to be at fault in their policies or decisions, but find the incident itself a shame.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/03/17 16:57 By Discontent Winter.

signature courtesy of r0o!
Lady Godiva
Pup
graphgraph
Re:offering 13 Years ago Karma: 0
Does anyone have the author's email address. Perhaps she posted on other Inuyasha featured sites. Or maybe she is willing to handout copies of the fic. I am dying to know how the story ends. I've onnly been able to read up til chapter 10 on MM. the story remains however her page is unavailable..

Maybe someone can convince her to post on ff.net

Le sigh it's such a great story.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:offering 13 Years ago Karma: 216
Lady Godiva wrote:
Does anyone have the author's email address. Perhaps she posted on other Inuyasha featured sites. Or maybe she is willing to handout copies of the fic. I am dying to know how the story ends. I've onnly been able to read up til chapter 10 on MM. the story remains however her page is unavailable..

Maybe someone can convince her to post on ff.net

Le sigh it's such a great story.
Ah, there in lies the problem, it's not a finished fic. She only got up to, i want to say chapter 12. Chpater 10 or 11 was the 'rape chapter' i want to say from what i can remember, and then she kidna went MIA for months on end, then had only started updating her fic again after about 9 months of being absent. This though was when AFF found out that she had written the fic when she was underage. Not only that, but they have policies that forbid her ever re-posting that fic on their site.

I cant tell you her email addy, though it was on her profile. sadly i dont remember her name and since the fic was taken down i wouldn't be able to help there, perhaps you can get her through MM?

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:offering 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 216
okay Not really bumping, but i did want to let anyone still looking for it, that i had found something new, maybe it'll help you find the author and see if she'll get you a copy of it.

i go to spark often to read up on fics, my presetting is often set on Random so anything can pop up and i saw this:

Offering by The-Fallen-Angel-of-Death dokuga.com/spark/story/3906/1
Sess/Kag Sesshoumaru's son was born, and Inuyasha had to give to Sesshoumaru some sort of offering. It could be anything, or anyone. Inuyasha was reluctant to part with anything, and definately not his sword, however, he figured he could 'LEND' Kagome to Sesshoumaru, for her to take care of the child. Unfortunately that's not at all what Sesshoumaru has in mind. Attempted Rape in early chapters some weird guy. Don't have the stomach for it, don't read it, some kind of gore mentioned about mut...
Rating: NC-17 - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Genre: Romance
Updated: 10-05-05 - Chapters: 1 - Reviews 3 - Words 2,353

Now, we do know that she was not 17 when she wrote this, but Spark is a read only, so i'm not sure if the fic will be taken down there or if it can be. BUT, the point of this, is at the time, she went by that name up there ^ you might be able to look around and find her via that name some how.

I just wanted to help.

Logged Logged

On HHr Shipping
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.