Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Lost Fanfic
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Lost Fanfic 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 29
I dont know if anyone will be able to elp me with this. I know so few details, and I read it so long ago.

It was an MA or M rated S/K fanfiction that I read here or on Spark archives... I'm pretty sure it was on Dokuga though. It was an AU story and Kagome and Sesshomaru were married but all of a sudden he's cruelly mean to Kagome and tells her he wants a divorce. I remember a scene where they are sitting with their laywers at a table, and Sesshomaru is ready for her to put up this big battle, but she just caves, and doesn't want anything. She wait for some explanation as to why he's doing this but he is never forthcoming. The reader gets the impression that Sesshomaru believes Kagome betrayed him somehow, but its obvious Kagome is oblivious to what is causing this behavior from Sesshomaru.

The last chapter that I read had her leaving the room iwth the lawyers. I don't know if it was ever updated. If anyone can help me find this I'll give you karma!

Thanks for any help!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Lost Fanfic 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 24
It could possibly be my story that's currently on hiatus. It sounds like the prologue. >__>;;

Give it a try and see if that's the one you're looking for?

Destiny, Fate, and Divine Decree

Logged Logged

MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Lost Fanfic 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 29
That's it! Thank you so m much! I've been looking for this for a while! do u plan on coming back to this anytime soon? *fingers crossed and praying*

Logged Logged
Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
My current plan is to finish 1,000 Paper Cranes before resuming DF&DD but it's not going to sound as long as it takes because I'm thinking there's only going to be another 8 - 10 chapters of Paper Cranes. The reason being I've been working on Paper Cranes since '06... and I think it's about time I've finished it and moved on. lol.

Logged Logged

MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Lost Fanfic 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 29
2006?! O.o giiiiirl... U better get on it! 1000PC is on my faves and I'll be excited to see it updated too! Expect lots of friendly well-meaning nagging on my part

Logged Logged
Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
>____>;; Paper Cranes was one of my first fanfics on Spark. lol. I was writing it on and off for the past few years, with long pauses in between, hence why I want to get it finished. I'm more devoted to my stories than I used to be so it'll all work out fine. =) I look forward to your friendly nagging. lol. I need someone to keep me on track sometimes. xD

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.