Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
fanfiction about marriage
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: fanfiction about marriage
April
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
fanfiction about marriage 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello! I'm looking for a fanfiction that was written a couple of years ago or maybe recently. It's about Sesshoumaru asking Kagome to marry him just after Kagome's heart is broken by Inuyasha. Kagome is hesitant but agrees. Inuyasha gets jealous (I believe he chose Kikyo over her and regretted it.) The story is AU and I believe I read it in ff.net but I may have seen it on dokuga.

Any help is appreciated (:

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:fanfiction about marriage 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 29
this sounds like a lot of stories. Any more details you can offer?

Logged Logged
April
Pup
graphgraph
Re:fanfiction about marriage 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
In one chapter, Inuyasha gets thrown through a window. And I believe that Inuyasha met Kikyo in Paris. Kagome's brother has an illness therefore Kagome is pressured to marry Sesshoumaru as he can provide financially. Sorry, that's the only specific details I remember. Hope that helps.

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:fanfiction about marriage 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 78
I'm wracking my brain to come up with the title or author for this fanfic. Souta has a bad heart. He has a condition which will make a transplant from a human donor fail, but it is believed that a transplanted demon heart would save his life. Kagome is engaged to marry InuYasha. InuYasha goes to Paris, where he sees Kikyo and mistakes her for Kagome at first. He realizes it is not Kagome, but strikes up a relationship. Kikyo seduces InuYasha, and gets him to dump Kagome. It was set up by Naraku. Sesshomaru finds out his father's will made it so in order to take over his company, his son(s) had to get married in a set period of time. Sesshomaru goes to Kagome and gets her to agree to marry him and in exchange he will make sure Souta gets his transplant. Why do I think this is by Kouga's Angel? I'm going to check...

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:fanfiction about marriage 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 78
No, not Kouga's Angel...

Logged Logged
April
Pup
graphgraph
yes! that's exactly the plot! and I've been going crazy trying to think of the title for a couple hours now!

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:fanfiction about marriage 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 216
www.fanfiction.net/s/3339542/1/Love_Has_Nothing_to_do_With_This rated M ... I'm not sure if its this, i know the one your talking about... but i cant really remember if its this...

Love Has Nothing to do With This
» by ShadowsWeaver1 reviews
Kagome has had enough of hearing about how wonderful it was for everyone else, she was tired of wanting but never knowing what she was wanting for. She would end the curse of her virginity, and she would do it...today. D: I don't own INUYASHA!
Complete - Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 27 - Words: 71,029 - Reviews: 348 - Updated: 5-5-07 - Published: 1-13-07 - Sesshomaru & Kagome

I wanted to say it was "love has nothing to do with tihs"

or something called " merely business" but i cant seem to find it ...

www.fanfiction.net/s/3517478/1/Twisted_Hearts ?

Twisted Hearts » by Eternal fire1 reviews
“Marry me.” Kagome's eyes widened. “I…I don’t love you.” She said weakly. If Sesshoumaru could have laughed, he would have. “Stupid miko.” He said. “This is not about love. This is merely business. SessKag SM IK The rating is only for the ending
Complete - Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Romance - Chapters: 31 - Words: 174,225 - Reviews: 3287 - Updated: 9-6-08 - Published: 5-1-07 - Sesshomaru & Kagome

I honestly want to say its "twisted hearts"

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/12/15 12:23 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
April
Pup
graphgraph
OMG THANK YOU! (:
Question has been resolved: Twisted Hearts by Eternal fire1

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.