Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for sad fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for sad fic
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Looking for sad fic 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 29
whaaa?! that sounds so tragic! was it a happy ending or sad one? I'm not entirely sure which fic it was but hopefully someone will see this and be able to help you.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/06/07 01:36 By MoxyMikki.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Pandora
Pup
graphgraph
Looking for sad fic 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
I'm looking for a sesskag fiction, it just came to my mind right now and i tried looking for it but i cant find it.

So basically its about 13 chapters long, and it has to do with kagome leaving sesshoumaru, and he's just drinking, i think whiskey, and as he's drinking he's listenig to music, every chapter has a song basically. It turns out that they had a kid, a daughter, but because it wasent acceptable sesshoumaru killed their child. In the last chapter sesshoumaru is going to kill himself, saying something along the lines of "the only way to kill a youkai is take its head or its heart, and kagome already has his heart so she should have his head."

If you know the story please tell me!!!

Logged Logged

SessKagLover
I claimed Hoshiyomi\\\'s Naginata of Kenkon!!!
Pandora
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for sad fic 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
I'm happy to say that it was a happy ending.
Kagome shows up and tells him that she forgave him the moment he killed their daughter, but left him because he wasent able to forgive himself.
Thank You, and if someone does find it you should also read it, its very well written.

Logged Logged

SessKagLover
I claimed Hoshiyomi\\\'s Naginata of Kenkon!!!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.