Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
HELP ME?! PLEASE?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: HELP ME?! PLEASE?
Morgan
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
HELP ME?! PLEASE? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
Lol ok so the fic I need help finding is supa old! I'll give as many details as I remember and although this fic is ancient, maybe someone has it.

1) I'm pretty positive I read it on FF.net.
2) It was AU and set in the feudal era, had at least 10 chapters and was not complete.
3 Kagome was an inu. A slave, whom Sesshomaru randomly bought from a slave trade for the purpose of conceiving full blooded inu heirs because he was engaged to a youkai of a different species. I almost wanna say she was a bear or boar youkai, but I'm not 100% sure.
4) Of course Sess falls for Kagome and while he tries to deny it, he shows her favoritism over his fiance and her family.
5) Kagome does get preggers and while she's pretty far along...I don't remember if he went somewhere for awhile (leaving the rivals at home) and sent word back to the fiance. Either way, the fiance uses it to trick Kagome into thinking he doesn't care about her and that once her usefulness is over he'll get rid of her.
And that's where it left off, the last time I read it.

I have no idea if the fic was ever finished over the last several years, but that's why I hope someone knows what I'm talking about so I can reread it. It had been a favorite for a long time and not remembering the title is bothering me! Any help would be much, much appreciated!!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:HELP ME?! PLEASE? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 15
It sounds like something I have read before but for the love of me I can't think of the name, if I can think of it or find it again I will send the link your way!

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:HELP ME?! PLEASE? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
it could be:

Youkai Market » by silentblackblood reviews
The Youkai Market is in truth a slave market, where youkai are sold as slaves of others. When the Northern lands fall, Kagome is captured and placed in the slave market, just when this happens, Sesshoumaru needs a mate. SessKag. No flames please.
Inuyasha - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 10,697 - Reviews: 48 - Updated: 9-9-07 - Published: 3-31-07 - Sesshomaru & Kagome www.fanfiction.net/s/3467783/1/Youkai_Market

Hearts trust » by Faithful Moon09 reviews
a year after naraku is destroyed, Sesshomaru needs an heir and has to buy a love slave to do so, but when he finds his slave, its none other than Kagome.will a new love burn or will kagome have another broken heart
Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,966 - Reviews: 97 - Updated: 3-9-10 - Published: 4-28-07 - Kagome & Sesshomaru www.fanfiction.net/s/3512789/1/Hearts_trust <-- that has some SUPA big paragraphs...

My Beautiful Slave » by fluffylamb57 reviews
Kidnappings, Slavery, and being a Mistress to the Lord of the West! What more could a supposedly protected Princess ask for? UNDER REVISION!
Complete - Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 14,746 - Reviews: 20 - Published: 6-17-09 - Kagome & Sesshomaru www.fanfiction.net/s/5146562/1/My_Beautiful_bSlave_b

Bonds of Slavery » by Child of the Ancients reviews
Kagome has been a slave for 9 years and has given up all hope. Then, one day, a handsome inu youkai buys her with the intention of setting her free despite all the problems.
Complete - Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 25 - Words: 67,372 - Reviews: 1029 - Updated: 12-10-03 - Published: 9-10-03 - Kagome & Sesshomaru www.fanfiction.net/s/1514886/1/Bonds_of_Slavery

Serendipity » by Kura-sama reviews
The story of an unwilling slave and an arrogant taiyoukai. A power revealed in a time of crisis. Blossoming of unlikely friendship and tentative bonds, while the world hangs in the balance. SessKag. On Temporary Hiatus while I revise the whole thing
Inuyasha - Rated: M - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 26,995 - Reviews: 72 - Updated: 8-27-04 - Published: 3-19-04 - Kagome & Sesshomaru www.fanfiction.net/s/1779437/1/Serendipity

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Morgan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:HELP ME?! PLEASE? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
Lol Thank you!!! I'll have to read through them first, but still thank you!

Logged Logged
Morgan
Pup
graphgraph
Well crap...ff.net is down on my end of the web so I can't view any of them...oh well, I have all day.

Logged Logged
Morgan
Pup
graphgraph
Ahhh Miss r0o....none of these are the story, although I will definitely finish reading a few of them. Thank you for trying to help me though.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.