Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: old fic
Yamiyo
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
old fic 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
the story i'm looking for was on singlespark i believe not sure. its a chapter story and its complete. What i remember is kag is a inu/miko the whole inu gang is there in high school. Sess's beast picks up kags scent and says mate. Sess and the boys are all preps and kags and the girls are goth. yura tells sess (after him and the boy got embarrass by the girls (shiori mostly) at the movies) that kags cast a spell on him either as a miko or a demoness.

Please and thank you for any help
YT:D

more info

Kagome, Sango, Ayame, and shiroi are all goth chicks (yea goth) Sess, Inu, Miroku, and Koga are all jocks all are in high school. A few scenes I remember well are

1st Sess is walking down the hall when he notices kagomes scent (she is a dog demon) and his beast claims her as he mate, and hers him. They explain later in the story that its the males beast that decides when its time to mate and who the mate is and the females know after the males pick up on it.

the 2nd scene i remember is all of them are at a movie theater and inu starts to hit on shiroi and she yells that he needs to get his hands off her cause he has a girlfriend. This cause the guys to get up and go sit with the prep girls (yura, kikyo, etc). the next day at school sess confronts kagome and they explain the beast choosing a mate thing.

the 3rd scene i remember is at the beginning of the story that kags in forced to a football game cause shippo who is soutas couch is playing. kags and sess make out and miroku (i believe) finds them making out during half time.

then there was a pizza place in there i think.

Thanks for any help ^_^

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/12/28 19:37 By YamiyoTenshi.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
darkmousey
Pup
graphgraph
Re:old fic 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 8
That sounds a little bit like Winds Of Change by KogasAngel (note: it's NC-17, no kids!), but it's been a while since I've read it. But I do remember that after mating with Sesshoumaru she takes on some of his features, and Yura does convince Sess that she used her miko powers to cast a spell over him.

Logged Logged
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:old fic 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 15
It does sound like Winds of Change like darkmousey said, though all the boys aren't preps and the girls aren't gothic.

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
Morgan
Pup
graphgraph
Re:old fic 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 5
It does sound like WoC has some similarities, such as Yura's comments about spell-casting, but Sess and his gang weren't necessarily preppy and Kags and her gang weren't gothic. Plus Kagome only became an inu *after* she mated with Sesshomaru and they were in college, not highschool.

Sorry for butting in, but I just read WoC by KogasAngel two weeks ago so it's still fresh in my head.

Logged Logged
Morgan
Pup
graphgraph
The movie theater part where the girl's embarrassed the guys...do you remember how so? That sounds familier, especially the part about Shiori being the main embarrassment.

Logged Logged
Yamiyo
Pup
graphgraph
Re:old fic 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 2
At the movies the guys and girls are sitting together and inu was hitting on shiori and she yells at him that he already has a girlfriend then the guys go to sit with yura and them. I've read winds of change (good story just reread it a week ago) but thats not it

thanks for all the help so far ^_^

Logged Logged
Morgan
Pup
graphgraph
Lol damn...I've read this and it was good, but for the life of me, I can't remember the title or author. Now that you've brought it up, I really wanna reread this and I know it was on Spark so this is a really old fic. I think it was even old at the time Spark went down.

Logged Logged
Yamiyo
Pup
graphgraph
yea the fic was very old. for some reason yesterday it popped in my head and i've been looking for it.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/10/19 14:00 By YamiyoTenshi.
Morgan
Pup
graphgraph
I'll go looking for it later tonight, if someone else hasn't already found it by then...I really wanna reread this, it's going to bother me til I do.

Logged Logged
Yamiyo
Pup
graphgraph
lol i know the feeling. I'm still looking too so if i find it i'll post it. I hope one of us or someone else finds it, its been bugging me since yesterday.

Logged Logged
Yamiyo
Pup
graphgraph
Re:old fic 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
more info added

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:old fic 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 216
Try:

Collision by AzumiKiribashi www.dokuga.com/spark/story/6763/1
Kagome is your average goth chick. Sesshomaru is the school pretty boy. What happens when they collide? AU
Rating: R

Once Upon A Highschool Dreary by AW555 www.dokuga.com/spark/story/5912/1
Kagome is your typical jock and Sesshomaru is your typical goth. What happens when two people from such different social groups fall in love? Will it be allowed?
Rating: PG

those are the only ones i could find that matched when i did a basic search

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Yamiyo
Pup
graphgraph
Re:old fic 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
I like those fic's but there not it. thanks thou ^_^

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.