Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A Sess/Kag from long ago
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A Sess/Kag from long ago
Ecks
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A Sess/Kag from long ago 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Ok this one might be a bit of a challenge. I am pretty sure I read it a long time ago on a single spark.

Kagome is a single mother to shippo *I think Inuyasha is the father, but he doesnt want to be involved*. Shippo goes to school where he meets Rin, Sesshoumaru's adopted daughter. I remember one scene where Kagome is driving Shippo to school and Sesshoumaru steals her parking spot right as she is pulling in. I also remember for Shippos birthday she saves up to buy him an expensive book about fairytails i believe. kagome and Sesshoumaru dont get along at first, but because Rin and shippo are friends they see eachother often.

I'll try and remember more if I can, like i said this was a long time ago.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:A Sess/Kag from long ago 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 216
I'm not certain if this is the same one or not but its similar:

Child's Play
Two devilishly determined children with an agenda to hook up their parents and NO ONE will get in their way. Watch out, Sesshomaru and Kagome! Are they truly evil incarnate? No...it's merely child's play! Sesshomaru/Rin and Kagome/Shippo.
Inuyasha - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 5 - Words: 45,030 - Reviews: 88 - Updated: 4-27-09 - Published: 12-31-08 - Sesshomaru & Kagome - Complete

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Ecks
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A Sess/Kag from long ago 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
I think this is just really similar, but it looks fun! I'll enjoy reading it! Thanks so much for replying!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.