Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: plz help fanfic
ielicia
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
plz help fanfic 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
i know every body think kagome is a tease in the story and sess shows her how she a tease. they also are friends. pz help me find it been lookin for years and also plz give me a list of complete good story any type is good

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:plz help fanfic 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
um, more details are needed. you advised that kagome was a tease, there's probably 200 fics where Kagome's a tease in some way or another. there's about 7k fics out there that are SK. More details please.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
ielicia
Pup
graphgraph
Re:plz help fanfic 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
ielicia wrote:
i know every body think kagome is a tease in the story and sess shows her how she a tease. they also are friends. pz help me find it been lookin for years and also plz give me a list of complete good story any type is good

ok i know their in high school she come over to his house and he talk her about she doesn't beleive him so he does things to her and when it done she doesn't talk to him and i think it like a 2 chapter story

Logged Logged
ielicia
Pup
graphgraph
Re:plz help fanfic 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
anybody know

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:plz help fanfic 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 216
okay, we all look into these things and try to help out, but sometimes we can't because there's not enough info given.

"Does things" isn't very helpful. I'm sure not only myself but other's would love to help you but you hafta give us more info.

Try answering these questions and maybe someone will know the fic your talking about:

1. Where did you read it, Fanfic.net, Dokuga.com, or Adultfanfic.com (if your 18+) ?
2. Is it Alternate Universe/Reality or Canon Universe? Also if canon, is it POST manga?
3.Does it start off as SK right off the bat, as in there's no inuyasha/Kagome or Kouga/Kagome or Naraku/kagome that they end up breaking up only for her to end up with Sesshomaru?
4. Are the demons in this fic, demons, or humans? Is Kagome a Miko?
5. Does Kagome have some rather random talent, like singing, drawing, playing instruments that she doesn't do in either manga or anime?

6. Are Sango, Miroku, Inuyasha, Rin, Jaken, AuUn, Major contributors of the fiction?
7. Is it complete, or still a work in progress?

I'm just saying, the more info you can remember about the fic, the more we can help you. But remember no one's obligated to answer this, so you cant get upset when no one does. Please keep in consideration that we want to help, and getting upet with us, is not the way to go.

-r0o

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Velvet Sometimes
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:plz help fanfic 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
can you I've us a bit more info Hun? I've been searching, but you've given me a broad category. isn't there something specific that stood out?

Logged Logged

ielicia
Pup
graphgraph
Re:plz help fanfic 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
ok i read it on a single spark they are in school but what sess does to kagome is at his house they are friends and he want something more i guess

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.