Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
InuYasha forces Kagome to "do it" with Sesshy????
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: InuYasha forces Kagome to "do it" with Sesshy????
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
InuYasha forces Kagome to "do it" with Sesshy???? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 78
I was just reading a one-shot by Sunset Miko called "Finished". That is a really cute story, and it made me remember a longer story I would like to re-read. In this story, for some reason InuYasha et all capture Sesshomaru and put him in a room or hut or something similar. They force Kagome to go in with him and have sex with him. That's all I remember! Now, why in the world would InuYasha and co. force Kagome to do it with Sesshy? I have no idea, and I'd like to read the story again to find out...

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:InuYasha forces Kagome to "do it" with Sesshy???? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 216
okay i'm going to start off by saying i dont remember the name but if its the same one your thinking it is its something more like:

Inuyasha some how captures Sesshomaru then forces Kagome to "take him" against his will, and Sesshomaru then vows to kill kagome b/c she's raping him. But kagome ends up leaving back to the well i think preggers, and miroku and sango set sess free telling him that inuyasha was going to kill her or something like that. and it was still a bit up in the air about what Sess was going to do about kagome?

then it turns out that inuyasha's actually being possessed by Naraku?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/07/31 19:03 By sugar0o.

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:InuYasha forces Kagome to "do it" with Sesshy?? 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 29
OMG so twisted and angsty - Exactly my kind of story! I so want to read this now! I hope someone is about to find it!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.