Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for old fic...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: looking for old fic...
Zyren
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
looking for old fic... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
ok so i read this fic years ago back on A Single Spark

It was AU, the gang was either in high school or college i believe and they decided to go up in the mountians on a ski trip. Kagome is the kinda mousy outcast of the group, Inyasha and Rin are a couple and Sango and Miroku are together, Sesshoumaru gets a cabin to himself away from the group. Kagome overhears the group talking about how they didnt really like her and how Sango only invited her because it was the only way her mom would let her go. Kagome decides to leave so she packs all hers stuff and goes to Sesshoumaru's cabin in hopes of getting him to help her leave i think but i really bad storm blows in and she gets stuck in his cabin with him.

I sure at this point the story was PWP lol Kagome and Sess hook up in the cabin. at some point the storm lets up and Inuyasha and Miroku go to Sess's cabin for some reason and peek in the window they see Sesshoumaru with a chick but cant see her face and dont realize its Kagome.

Later on the find out Rin is lusting after Sesshoumaru so everyone is pissed and unhappy when the storm completely blows over and wants to leave.

thats all i remember.....

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Asphy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for old fic... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Sounds like DISCOVERIES by sesshys_jaded_samuri

DISCOVERIES

Logged Logged
Zyren
Pup
graphgraph
Re:looking for old fic... 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
there it is!1 thanks a bunch!!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.