Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: SessKag- AU fic?
Fox
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
SessKag- AU fic? 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 26
I remember .. it seemed like Kagome was walking down a sidewalk with.. a bag of potatoes for some reason, got frustrated, threw the bag down, and one of the potatoes hit Sessy's awesome car and he caught her.. and then she was in debt to him?

So he made her follow him around at work, clean ALL his cars and such. D: It was a really good fic..

One part in particular I remember him telling Kagome to make a note for his secretaries to send all the company's contracts back to their lawyers to review any possible loopholes and errors and insure that the contracts were solid.

Kagome nodded at him and just scribbled (seemingly) what he said on a sticky note and handed it to a secretary while following behind him with a stack of files- the secretaries were confused when the note said something like "Make contracts scarier".

I really miss this fic, and I'm almost certain it's lost in my past history of amazing fics.. anyone have any ideas? D:

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/02/28 18:25 By Fox.

I am the Master Procrastinator of Dokuga, and I wield a mighty game controller!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:SessKag- AU fic? 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 216
was it here on Dokuga, on AFF, on FF on MM? is it complete?

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:SessKag- AU fic? 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 11
Oh!!!!! I got this one (I think) She was walking down with an ice cream cone and it went into Sess's car. It's called 25 days with Mr. Arrogant.

Logged Logged
Fox
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:SessKag- AU fic? 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 26
OMIGOSH, THAT'S IT! 25 Days With Mr. Arrogant. I never found out if it got finished, I never had a chance to check back on it. ZFDSGFDgd THANK YOU SO MUCH. <3333~~

Thank you r0o, it was on FF. XD; This was quite a while back, before Dokuga ever existed. ;3;

Logged Logged

I am the Master Procrastinator of Dokuga, and I wield a mighty game controller!
Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:SessKag- AU fic? 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 11
After I replied to this, I went onto FF.net and got onto my link for the fic. Sadly, it has not been finished and it is on my alerts, but I started to read it and kept snickering and laughing that my kids thought that I was mental.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.