Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
looking for recent fic
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: looking for recent fic
soulNchantress
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
looking for recent fic 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
I'm looking for a recent fic based on Patricia Briggs Alpha and Omega series. I can't remember the name, and every search I do comes up empty. Was the story removed? I meant to add it to my favorites list today.

Anyway, Kagome is abused by her pack and Alpha. Sesshoumaru is sent to look into deaths in the area. Kagome meets him at the airport.

If you all can find it again, I would be very grateful. I was digging that story, but I've been offline for a bit.

Thanks again for the help!!

Logged Logged

The topic has been locked.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:looking for recent fic 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 216
soul wrote:
I'm looking for a recent fic based on Patricia Briggs Alpha and Omega series. I can't remember the name, and every search I do comes up empty. Was the story removed? I meant to add it to my favorites list today.

Anyway, Kagome is abused by her pack and Alpha. Sesshoumaru is sent to look into deaths in the area. Kagome meets him at the airport.

If you all can find it again, I would be very grateful. I was digging that story, but I've been offline for a bit.

Thanks again for the help!!
dokuga.com/forum/2-searching-for-a-fic/37335-omega-inuyoukai#37335 per wiccan, the fic was deleted for plagiarism. sorry

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The topic has been locked.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.