Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Future Kagome as a Inu-Youkai?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Future Kagome as a Inu-Youkai?
josef
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Future Kagome as a Inu-Youkai? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,

I have been looking everywhere for a fanfiction that I just cannot seem to find. I originally read it on FF.net, and then I remember seeing it on MediaMiner.org. It was really popular with thousands of reviews, around thirty or more chapters (at least), and if I remember right was originally posted around 2001-2003.

Some of the key elements I remember about it was that Kagome completed the jewel, and Inu-Yasha betrayed her with Kikyo. The jewel sent Kagome into the future, sealed the well, and turned Kagome into a full Inu-Youkai. Years go by, and then Kagome finds a future Sesshoumaru, who she gets engaged to because she in the last female dog demon. Naraku is alive (?) in the future and is trying to get the jewel. Kikyo's spirit is trying to kill Kagome. Inu-Yasha died as a human from the jewel. Shippo married Kirara, and their children are Sesshoumaru's bodyguards. Shippo is a demon lord. Sesshoumaru's mother is still alive, is a phoenix / poison bird demon (?), and helps Kagome along in the future. Sesshoumaru marries his mother off to another demon lord. Jakin is still his annoying self. There is a lot of Sesshoumaru and Kagome tension, they fight their love for each other. Sesshoumaru gives Kagome a necklace with his scent in it, marking her as his mate. Kagome still has her miko powers, even with her youkai powers.

Does any of this sound familiar to anyone? I have been trying to find this story everywhere. Thanks!

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
Honey-Bee
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Future Kagome as a Inu-Youkai? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 26
That is, without a doubt, To Wash It All Away by Crystal Echoes. (Quite a few people have searched for this one. lol) But the version you read has been taken down... the author states the reason on her profile, which I have copied and pasted below:

To Wash it All Away
Rated Mature, Angst, gore, death, and anger.

Due to Single Spark quite suddenly dissappearing, I am forced to post this story here at this site. The original To Wash it All Away has been deleted some years ago, what is rewritten comes from its old storyline in handwritten notes. Characters have changed, or have been deleted altogether. The original work was much darker than its revised version everyone remembers so be warned of extreme angst and. Please do not ask me to repost the original because I simply cannot. What you see here is edited due for content because this story was supposed to be for mature audiences. I am not pleased I have to do this.

I haven't had time to check out the new version, so I don't know how much has changed.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/01/20 23:56 By Honey-Bee.
josef
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Future Kagome as a Inu-Youkai? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Oh no! No wonder I could not find it, it seems so different from flipping through it. And it is very far behind in the storyline (not updated since Feb '09 either). Does anyone have a copy of the original in-complete story? Originally titled 'Single Spark'(?). I wish I would have saved it when I read it.

BTW, Thanks for the info, and the link Honey-Bee!

Logged Logged
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Future Kagome as a Inu-Youkai? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 32
I have Chapters 1-49 of this saved in a WORD document from 2006 - from SingleSpark, so it is most likely the original version, still containing the dark and naughty bits. Anyone who wants it can send me a PM with their email address and I will send it to them... I will warn you though, it is a large file - 995 pages to be exact.

Logged Logged
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Future Kagome as a Inu-Youkai? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 134
Please could you send me a copy>
fubuki_panther@hotmail.com
Many thanks in advance

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Future Kagome as a Inu-Youkai? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 33
Please send me one too! Sessylove219@gmail.com

Logged Logged

Sessylove219 claimed Sesshoumaru\'s fundoushi in the Claim game! Hands off!
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Future Kagome as a Inu-Youkai? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 216
*giggles*

Yall are silly

Spark has not been taken down, its been moved: www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7217/1

the original version that was on spark is still there. A.S.S. the website that used to use ah URL of something along the lines of 'sesskag.com' is now simply a part of Dokuga: sesskag.dokuga.com/main.php <- see. Its ours, just moved.

either way. The author if she wanted to could come to Dokuga and repost original work. She can do so easily in fact. Sidhe is doing it already for her works as she reposts now, a few other authors have done so as well, anyone that's only on Spark and not Dokuga could do it, very few files were lost in the move, so if was on spark at one time, there's a fantastic chance it's still there. The author just might not know it.

If you haven't been to spark in a while or your old links no longer work for it, this for the time being will work i believe until the year contract for the domain holds: sesskag.dokuga.com/main.php but it'd be easier and safer for you to use the direct link Dokuga provides for spark listed at the top of every page dokuga has: www.dokuga.com/spark/all

Good luck finding info/fics/ anything else you might need from it ^_^ - r0o

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
sugar0o wrote:
*giggles*

Yall are silly

Spark has not been taken down, its been moved: www.dokuga.com/spark/story/7217/1

the original version that was on spark is still there. A.S.S. the website that used to use ah URL of something along the lines of 'sesskag.com' is now simply a part of Dokuga: sesskag.dokuga.com/main.php <- see. Its ours, just moved.

either way. The author if she wanted to could come to Dokuga and repost original work. She can do so easily in fact. Sidhe is doing it already for her works as she reposts now, a few other authors have done so as well, anyone that's only on Spark and not Dokuga could do it, very few files were lost in the move, so if was on spark at one time, there's a fantastic chance it's still there. The author just might not know it.

If you haven't been to spark in a while or your old links no longer work for it, this for the time being will work i believe until the year contract for the domain holds: sesskag.dokuga.com/main.php but it'd be easier and safer for you to use the direct link Dokuga provides for spark listed at the top of every page dokuga has: www.dokuga.com/spark/all

Good luck finding info/fics/ anything else you might need from it ^_^ - r0o

What is still up on Spark is less than a third of the original... I have 49 chapters saved on my computer.

I imagine, that the rest of it was lost when the server crashed back in 2007 (I think that was when it happened) I remember that I had to go back and re-upload everything. I remember that a lot of people did not have their original files backed up. A LOT of stuff never made it back onto the site.

UNFORTUNATELY, for those who have requested copies, I am having some problems with my computer and am having difficulty uploading the file, either via email or into my yahoo group. I am going to keep trying though, so don't give up hope yet. I will find a way to get it to you, it might take some time though.

Logged Logged
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Future Kagome as a Inu-Youkai? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 216
sesshys_jaded_samuri wrote:
What is still up on Spark is less than a third of the original... I have 49 chapters saved on my computer.

I imagine, that the rest of it was lost when the server crashed back in 2007 (I think that was when it happened) I remember that I had to go back and re-upload everything. I remember that a lot of people did not have their original files backed up. A LOT of stuff never made it back onto the site.

UNFORTUNATELY, for those who have requested copies, I am having some problems with my computer and am having difficulty uploading the file, either via email or into my yahoo group. I am going to keep trying though, so don't give up hope yet. I will find a way to get it to you, it might take some time though.
oh! I wasn't aware if was more then that. Hmmm, I'm sorry, seems i'm the silly one.

Well the Author, if she still has the original stuff could still repost here on Dokuga for the ratings issues on FF. MM could also hold it as well. I'm sorry i wasn't aware it was more then what was listed.

I do know during the move not much was lost but i forgot about the server crash T_T mou.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Future Kagome as a Inu-Youkai? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 134
WE /I forgive you R0o, we all have our blonde / senior moments, just don't let it affect your writing

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
We LOVES you silly rOo...

Logged Logged
General Tao
Pup
graphgraph
I was wondering if you could send the story that was mentioned in this post (seems like a good read ) my email address is generaltao01@hotmail.com thanks

Logged Logged
Kira
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Future Kagome as a Inu-Youkai? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
yes, we forgive you, of course. i was a silly one too and forgot to mention that ASS was on here. lol. im silly a lot, so.....its my own personal opinion that being silly is MUCH funner than being serious!

edit: but id still like the whole 42 chapters, and not the little amount on here....

curiousserval@aol.com lol

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/01/23 01:26 By Kira Kilala.
Ceferadel
Pup
graphgraph
If you get it working please e-mail it to me as well! -Thanks katie.ladyofthenghtsky@gmail.com

Logged Logged
Mina
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Future Kagome as a Inu-Youkai? 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
please send to me as well thank you!
her1994@gmail.com

Logged Logged
josef
Pup
graphgraph
Mucho thanks sesshys_jaded_samuri, I received the file!

Also, quick question, does anyone remember how many chapters Crystal Echoes wrote in the original version? I am re-reading and I seem to remember finishing further along in the storyline. Also, I think I read the original from MediaMiner! Some scenes seemed a little short. LOL.

Logged Logged
Ceferadel
Pup
graphgraph
If I remember correctly I think it was 53 or 54 where she finally stopped...

Logged Logged
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
This is to everyone who requested a copy of To Wash It All Away...

I am having some problems with my home computer, possibly a virus or spyware...not sure yet... anyway, I am going to send it from my laptop, but it will be a couple of days (probably Thursday) before I can get it sent out... please don't think that I am ignoring you.

I just don't want to risk infecting anyone else's computer with whatever is on mine.

Logged Logged
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Future Kagome as a Inu-Youkai? 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 32
OK guys, I got it sent out a few moments ago

Logged Logged
Vallinedea
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Future Kagome as a Inu-Youkai? 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
damn, wish I had seen this topic earlier, I'd love to grab a copy of the story (Medieval_Champ@hotmail.com). I've been looking for a copy of the original since it disappeared all that time ago.

Also, the story on Spark and the old Spark site is actually the redone version, not just a piece of the original that had 50+ chapters to it. This one has 11 chapters, and if you've read chapter # 11, you can see what I mean >.>

Logged Logged
Jaded_butterfly
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Future Kagome as a Inu-Youkai? 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
i would like a copy please. im always looking for new stories to read and this one sounds interesting.
creasentmoon_babe_28@yahoo.com

Logged Logged
abna123
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Future Kagome as a Inu-Youkai? 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Wow I have been looking for it everywhere! Can you also send me a copy of it? My email is sylent_ny@yahoo.com

Thanks very much

Logged Logged
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Future Kagome as a Inu-Youkai? 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 10
Pretty please? I'd love to read!
ezzy.valentine@gmail.com

Logged Logged
Razalin
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Future Kagome as a Inu-Youkai? 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
I would love to have some of the original too please!

(high_summoner_yuna@sbcglobal.net)

Thank you very much!

Logged Logged
Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Future Kagome as a Inu-Youkai? 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 33
mine didn't go through, so here's mine again! sessylove219@gmail.com

Thanks!

Logged Logged

Sessylove219 claimed Sesshoumaru\'s fundoushi in the Claim game! Hands off!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.