Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Question
Stacerue
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Question 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
I was wondering if anyone might be able to recall the info I am seeking. I think a few people have been looking for the same stories on here. I feel they might be Dreams and Vengeance by Nefra but I am not sure as I can't seem to recall the exact storylines for them. I know they were taken down along time ago but I was hoping that maybe one of our deicated Dokugians could remember their storylines and then I would know for sure. It's been driving me crazy. Thanks.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Question 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 216
could you give details? by telling us what fic you think it might be that doesnt help anyone really remember what fic it COULD be. not trying to sound mean. but i go through the "find fics" category about once a week to help. the more details you give the better your chances are of someone knowing what fic your talking about.

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.