Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need help again
Angel
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need help again 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 9
Okay I know I had read a fic where Kagome was complaining about everyone that she had meet while wearing her uniform some had happened but the one person she had met while not in her uniform was Sesshoumaru I can't seem to remember anything else but this seems to keep popping up in my mind and I want to reread this fic and get out of my mind.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Need help again 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 216
o.0 the only thing i could think of was "dirty laundry leads to..." but i dont think thats the same fic? about a wonder bra that makes them OMG big and fluffy? more details pleas :3

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Angel
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Need help again 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 9
No that's not it R0o, I wish I could remember more details. I know Kagome thought that everyone she happen to meet while wearing her school uniform was cursed or something like that but grrrr this agitates me to no end that I can't remember more!!!!

Logged Logged
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need help again 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 47
Do you remember what site it was on, or how long ago you read it? It sounds like an interesting story.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
Angel
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Need help again 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 9
I read it maybe two years ago and it was either on AFF or FF. It was such a good story too, I almost never have trouble remembering stories but this time my mind has drawn complete blank and it really irks me.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.