Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
~Looking for fics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: ~Looking for fics
Madison
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
~Looking for fics 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 29
I've been browsing around, trying to find some type of fics, but there is so many, that I'll take me forever, lol.

-I enjoy long stories (but it doesn't have to be like 100k words, lol).
-Doesn't have to be complete.
-Lot of angst/lust, lol. (Cause those two just combine so well )
-It's like unique original plots, but if it's something that had been done many time, but it's well written, then that's fine.
-I would actually like some Modern Tokyo stories. I haven't read many of those.
-Basically I enjoy nice developed plot that won't rush into anything.
-Rating doesn't matter.

Well, this might not make a lot of sense, lol, but if someone come across something they think could fit this mess up there, I'd love to read it, lol.

Thank you.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:~Looking for fics 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 216
i'm re-reading: www.fanfiction.net/s/4942596/1/Numbing_the_Pain its a lemon 3 shot, but its like 50k+ long

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
Lady Orrin
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:~Looking for fics 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 13
Try this one, called "Birth" on fanfiction

It was a good story, it's complete, and I think it has all your critiera in it

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3999495/17/Birth

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/26 20:51 By lady orrin.

When all else fails...read the directions.
Kira
Pup
graphgraph
Re:~Looking for fics 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
Love has nothing to do with this is fairly good
www.fanfiction.net/s/3339542/1/

Second Chance is very good, one of my favorites
www.fanfiction.net/s/1518183/1/

Vying for Dominance - i forget if this one is done or not, but i know its great
www.fanfiction.net/s/3702947/1/

The Grey Bird is a very sad, but conflicting story. I loved it, it made my heart acke and speed up all at once.
www.fanfiction.net/s/2822675/1/

The Sentimental Mother is great. This story i could read over and over.
dokuga.com/spark/story/7334/1

This Sesshoumaru needs not a mate is also a very great read, im fairly sure this one is done....maybe nto, not sure....
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/289/1?author=110

There is another story...i can't remember the name right now, but i will edit this once i find it. Its my all time favorite and its driving me crazy that i cant remember it. So, im going to go find it....it takes place in the present, theres a bet involved.....its driving me insane that i cant remember it! lol,

Well, enjoy these ones if you haven't already read them!

~Kira

Logged Logged
Madison
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:~Looking for fics 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 29
Awe thanks guys. R0o I totally loved it for a three parts one shot that was long. Which I enjoyed plus a lemon some lemon goodness. That writer is extremely talented. I'll have to go through your alert stories because you have great taste.

Lady Orrin so far I'm only at the beginning but I'm totally hooked. And I must say I want my own mini sesshomaru lol. It indeed seems to have everything I desire

thank you guys. More pleAse lol

Logged Logged

Madison
Time Traveler
graphgraph
My apology Kira you hadn't posted when I started writing. That seems like a big list. All of them except one I've only heard of. The one I reAd was second chance and I loved it. I'll be sure to start checking the list right away

thank you so much

Logged Logged

Lady Orrin
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:~Looking for fics 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 13
Oo, OO I done remembered another one.........

"Speaking without Words"

its modern day, original idear, kinda angsty, with lemony goodness.....

you can find it here on SPARK

again, I am no good with names.....I cannot rememer who wrote it, but I'm sure someone out there does

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/29 00:25 By lady orrin.

When all else fails...read the directions.
Kira
Pup
graphgraph
Re:~Looking for fics 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
I know it was a long list, but theres just so many great stories out there! Lol, and its okay, i was going to reply, but i took so long for me to find all the stories that i replyed after you, but i had pushed the reply button before you....lol, weird huh? I hope this story that i was trying to remember, and finally did, helps you as well!

Winds of Change - its complete, present time, angsty, some lemons(the ones that are there are great) a lot of drama, but not too much. It right up there with second chance, i think! (I usually skip over the first lemon, not the best for my kind of lemon-lovin, just a warning! )

dokuga.com/spark/story/1876/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/29 01:44 By Kira Kilala.
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:~Looking for fics 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 10
Vyncent has amazing stories if you want drama, angst, lust, love hurt/comfort. I still read her stuff on a regular basis. I know she hasn't been on the net in quite a while because of some real life issues...I just hope she's doing better than she was last time I got any news on her.

She does mainly Sess/Kag and has an Inu/Kag. ALL of them are worth the read. She's a writer that I don't see mentioned often because her work is older, but I have to give her work some promotion.

(I've attached the summaries for you, gotta be over 18 to read them)

The Beast Awakens:
(Sesskag) Chapters [1]
SINGLE SPARK NOMINEE - Sesshomaru has his darker side under tight control and even tighter chains. What happens when the chains that have bound his inner beast for centuries finally break one night? Romance, Humor & Language! OneShot! M/F, Lemon, Oral
inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=35188

Unworthy One:
(Sesskag) *DONT READ IF YOU LIKE KIKYOU* Chapters [22]
VOTED BEST ANGST/DRAMA by SINGLE SPARK - Tied for FIRST PLACE BEST ANGST in the SAVAGE AWAKENING FANFICTION CONTEST - NOMINATED BEST DRAMA 4th QUARTER 2004 by the INUYASHA FANGUILD - They all were dead, but one. Yet the lone survivor was not alive either
inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=38138

You Darkness...:
(InuKag) *Caution: Contains Rape. Incomplete, but you're left at a point where its not like a super painful cliff hanger. Despite the NC Sex/Torture, it's still really good and has Sesshoumaru with close ties to Kagome* Chapters [38]
Nominated Best Drama by IYFANGUILD/Inu/Kag/"What do you mean Inuyasha?" asked a now nervous Mrs. Higurashi. She saw the look in the hanyou's eyes, and the feral gleam promised things that she didn't even want to conceive. It left her shuddering in f
inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=544170673

Poison of Erised
(SessKag) Chapters [16]
NOMINATED BY IYFG BEST LEMON Want, Need, Desire, & Hunger! When the Great Lord of the Western Lands finds himself almost drowning in these feelings, how far will he go to get that which he seeks the most to sate these emotions? M/F, Lemon, Anal, BP, H/C, MC, Or
inu.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=544187964

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/29 09:10 By EzzieValentine.
Landare
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:~Looking for fics 14 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 18
"Yellow Brick Road" by emmaren, long, pleasantly angsty and complete.
Divergence (534). The jewel was thought to be destroyed on Naraku's death, Kagome new better. Now she is trying to make up for past transgression. Sesshoumaru is her new protector at Inuyasha's behest. Come, follow the insane road.
Yellow Brick Road

"Seclusion" by Oroyake, an AU fic set in modern Japan. The story is still in progress.
When the ones tolerance has been reached , sometimes withdrawing from the world can become the only option. He never needed nor wanted companionship since he had decided to cut himself off from the world ... until the night she came. Hurt and dying , he had no choice but to save her , not realizing she would , in the end , save him.
Seclusion

"Moving Forward" by Twiknham. Set in modern times. One of those stories where Sesshoumaru and Kagome find themselves in a marriage of convenience. The road to mutual respect and understanding is long and sometimes hard, plenty of angsty stuff. The story is complete.
Set after the end of the series. Years after InuYasha and Kagome’s disappearance, Sesshoumaru sees a white-haired boy holding his mother’s hand. But wait, if that’s not Kagome, where is she?
Moving Forward

"Ultimate Sacrifice" by miwa03
What things will you do for your loved ones? How far will you go to protect them? “A life for a life.” He said. “If you want this Sesshoumaru to bring the half-breed’s life back into the living, then you must do the same. Bring a life to this world.” Kagome was confused "Whose life?" "The heir of the Western Land." He smirked darkly. ~2nd Best Canon in the 2nd Q Dokuga Award 2009 2.0, 2nd Best Darkfic/Horor and 3rd Best Kagome's Portrayal in the 3rd Q Dokuga Award 2009~
Ultimate Sacrifice

"My Only One" by LC Rose, set in a canon universe. Dark in the beginning, beware of an obsessive Sessoumaru. Complete.
The scent was coming from her, but why?
My Only One

"The Broken Miko" by RosieB. Complete.
After a tragic battle and a wish with unexpected consequences, Kagome finds the infamous taiyoukai. He has the power to help her, but will he?
The Broken Miko
RosieB has several other stories worth checking out; amongst others "Beside You in Time" and "The Once and Future Taiyoukai".

"Violation of Honor" by Rinseternalsoul. Almost complete,waiting for an epilogue.
Canon: Sesshomaru faces a vindictive female youkai that holds a weapon that controls the mind, and he becomes her slave to all things carnal. Used and broken, can a miko's gentle touch save him?
Violation of Honor

Ok, I am soon going to quit, the list is getting embarrassingly long but I want to end this by recommending two stories by Darkraven Haven, they are both quite old but well worth reading.
"Accidental Seduction" Based on the canon universe but quickly sets it's own storyline. The story is not complete and probably never will be, but the last chapter end in such a way that the story gets a kind of pseudoend.
In Accidental Seduction of Sesshomaru Kagome finds herself at the beck and call of time itself. Leading her on a thrill ride though this time and that until it ends in an explotion big enough to drive her running away from the Well that was once her only link to a world she loved.
Being brought through time Kagome never thought she would end up seducing Sesshomaru, but she did. Now in the presant as a police officer in New York City, the past catches up to her and she has to take those that she knows and loves and manage to fight yet another war, only this time, rather than doing it to save everyone else, she has to do it to save her son and herself.

Accidental Seduction
The second story is "Rise and Fall of the False God" This story, like the one above, is also unfinished and will likely never be completed, but I still recommend it as a read because of the unike plotline and the quality of the writing. The fic also has some of the best descriptions of Sesshoumaru I've ever read.
Rise and Fall of the False God spands one year after Naraku's defeat. It opens with a bang, sending Kagome and Sesshomaru into one fighting spiral after another to assure the safety of their people, their friends and most of all eachother from a meglo maniacal youngster with a god complex. Kagome and Sesshomaru find themselve bound together in more than just time lines but in the heart as well.
With one twist after another it becomes hard to see which world is real and which is becoming the fading future.

Rise and Fall of the False God

Pheu, finally finished! Hope you'll find something interesting in this list.

Logged Logged
Madison
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Kira, thank you for wind of changes, but I just read it lol. But I do agree with you, it's a great story!

Ezriee, Oh goodies. I haven't read on AFF in ages, lol. I didn't even think about checking there, because most of the time I found PWP, and although it can be nice, lol, I was in mood for a story with a plot. I'll definitely be checking those out.

Landare, thank you for the great list. The only one I've actually read is the Yellow Brick Road, and I'm not done, I started a few days ago. All the other ones do tickle my mind, do, and I'm excited.

Thank you so much guys for the great fics. Obviously I don't know how to look lol, because I hadn't seen this fics before (for the most part). So far I have quite the list to keep me busy!

Love it!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.