Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
fanfiction search for money trade technology
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: fanfiction search for money trade technology
leserin
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
fanfiction search for money trade technology 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
hello
fanfiction to read
with trade for example Kagome buys spices in modern Tokyo and the gang sell them to pay for supplies, information, tolls...
or she brings stuff to her grandfather or her mother who sells them to finance the food, the medical supplies, the school by mail, the school materials, the shrine...

the family has money problems the shrine doesn't make much, the grandfather is getting older, the brother is growing like a weed, her mother works probably only half days something will be in need of repair

and fiction in wich she brings technology back plans for better isolation for the huts, indoor plumbing, new food conservation technique...

it get's colder or windy she notices that Kaedes hut is getting old she reserches somthing and the gang tries to make it work or the local builder/community does it

it could be in the background and only be mentioned once just anything or just in the same spirit
please help
leserin

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/19 21:24 By leserin2003.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
leserin
Pup
graphgraph
Re:fanfiction with money trade technology 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
any stories with similar themes

Logged Logged
Inu Guardian
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:fanfiction with money trade technology 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
What kind of help are you looking for? A way to work this into a story?

Logged Logged
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:fanfiction search for money trade technology 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 42
At the very end of Vying for Dominance (on FF or Spark) Kagome mentions indoor plumbing.

In Traveling With Sesshoumaru I believe he sells some of his gold coins to help with shrine finances and if I'm not mistaken he does in Her Destiny by CindyGirl.

In Temporal Sequence Sesshoumaru ends up helping the shrine money wise in the end, but it's when he's actually lived the 500 years to the future, he never passes through the well.

In a few of Danyealle-sama's stories Kagome brings back a portable DvD player and a laptop for the gang to watch movies on.

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

leserin
Pup
graphgraph
Re:fanfiction search for money trade technology 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
thank you thats what I am looking for
could you please write the links or the archive too

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/12/20 14:23 By leserin2003.
Tabitha Greene
Pup
graphgraph
Re:fanfiction search for money trade technology 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
I think I remember a story where Sesshomaru comes to claim Kagome from Inuyasha.The title is hovering just out of reach in my head.In the story Sesshomaru brings a witch with him because Rin was killed when human soldiers, following Inuyasha's group, destroyed his castle.The witch bound Kagome to him and they ended up going to one of Sesshomaru's allies to stay until he could rebuild.The ally had human concubines,I think he was a bird youkai.The technology part comes from when Sesshomaru is rebuilding his castle and Kagome mentions her father was an architect and she changes the plans to add for indoor plumbing and to keep the floor warm by running warm water from the nearby hot spring through pipes in the floor.I will try to keep remembering the story.

Logged Logged
Sarasama1
Pup
graphgraph
Re:fanfiction search for money trade technology 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 10
The story that Tabitha Greene is talking about is called Bound and the author is Jesaka Karanaka. It's on this site.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.