Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
all i can remember is somthing about no hair
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: all i can remember is somthing about no hair
Talulabell
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
all i can remember is somthing about no hair 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
k so this story all i really remember is that sesshomaru's dad bought him a courtesan which was kagome cuz sesshomaru ahd just come home from war. Kagome was a miko that had been kidnapped and sent to theis speical school where they make u into like a proffecially courtesan i guess and the part that really stuckwith me was that they did this thing so all of the hair on her body was competly removed forever adn all i can remember thinking is damn is that really possible hahaa but yea umm whatelse oh and izayoi is in it and she is sesshomaru's father personal courtesan and shes a bitch and sesshoamrus mother is really nice adn she is in it too. Hmmm whatelse oh adn the last chapter i remember reading is they have sex and she has a flower in her hadn adn shes like upside down on the bed hmm i think thats all i can remember. k well if anyone can give me the name id appreciate it k thanks

Talulabell

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Couldntbekeener3
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:all i can remember is somthing about no hair 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
i do believe that was a miss kagura story called obsidean or somthing like that...but i think she took it down. might want to ask her about that.

Logged Logged
Talulabell
Pup
graphgraph
Re:all i can remember is somthing about no hair 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
OH YEA!!! now i remember thanks

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.