Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: 2 fics
Zyren
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
2 fics 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 2
both i read years back but i dont remember finishing them

1. Kagome was fat, she and some friends went to stay with one of her relatives (i want to say it was her aunt but i really cant remember) of course she slimmed down and came back hot. She started doing some modeling for a lingerie company and if i remember correctly i believe Youko Kurama was in it too as of course the hot playboy (either him or some other hot anime guy), she had to do a photo shoot with him but thats all i remember...

2. It started as one of those the prince is looking for a mate so have all the eligible young women come to the palace fics. I remember there were dragons behind a waterfall and Kagome befriends one in particular. but at some point her miko powers surface and unfortunately Sesshoumaru's father thinks that she is the one to fulfill a prophecy that will bring down the kingdom or cause something negative. He brands her face, marking her as a witch and banishes her...and thats all i remember

oh and on another note, what the heck ever happened to Just Roomies...?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Akay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:2 fics 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 18
I believe the first fic you're looking for is My Brother's Keeper by KogasAngel:
Spark: sesskag.dokuga.com/fanficread.php?fid=4531&cid=1 FF.net:www.fanfiction.net/u/704095/Lady_Kogawolf
(BTW if anyone knows if KogasAngel is updating this story anywhere else please let me know)

Never heard of the second one.

And I would like to know what happened to Just Roomies? as well

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/06/27 03:47 By Akay.
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:2 fics 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 10
sesskag.dokuga.com/fanficread.php?fid=5250&cid=1

There you go! Just roomies? by muteshadow

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/06/27 06:24 By EzzieValentine.
Ezriee
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:2 fics 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 10
oh yeah, heres her webpage.
muteshadowsdomain.awardspace.com/fan.html

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.