Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
NonSessKag from Fanlibs
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: NonSessKag from Fanlibs
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
NonSessKag from Fanlibs 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 42
okay so I'm looking for some old stuff I haven't seen since the ol' fanlibs.net closed down.

The first one it mainly an author. She did mostly sess/rin pairings and some inuyasha/naruto xover stuff. The main one I remember from her was titled 'The Angels Voice' and was SessRin. She also had one that was AU and Rin was some sort of sentinal/experimental being and Sess's family was prominent in their city. That's about all I can remember about her.

And..

There was a series of oneshots I think (posted seperately) that were SessInu. The first one was Sess got all dirty killing a slug demon that exploded and ended up walking in on his brother at the same hotspring. He ends up liking seeing his brother naked. Well stuff like that repeatedly happens, sess runs into him while he's bathing at a stream too, and it turns into a yaoi lemon later on.

I'm not sure if these writers ever posted anywhere else =/ but it'd be awesome if I could find some of their stuff.

Ty! MontiK

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.