Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please help...
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Please help... 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 51
You may be able to locate the right link in your Internet Explorer history. Just click the gold star, click 'History,' and it'll give you some options for browsing through pages you've visited.

On that note, I just hit up the databases and I didn't see anything in our archive or Spark that had a chapter named 'Little Dead Girl,' so if it helps, I don't think what you're looking for is on our site.

Logged Logged

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
moosegirl13
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please help... 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
That's okay. Thank you for trying anyway (means a lot). And also thanks for the advice! Perhaps I'll download firefox .

By the way, I love your fic!

Logged Logged
Time on my hands
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Please help... 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 3
I'm sorry I can't help you find your story. I haven't read one like that yet. But I can help you keep it from happening again. You are probably using explorer as your browser. I switched to firefox when the microsoft security warnings came out about explorer. I love it and one of the reasons is because it has a feature that prevents your problem.

When firefox shuts down abnormally, (ie. in any way other than you doing it) when you restart it asks you if you would like to restore your previous session. If you tell it yes, it brings it up exactly as it was. No matter how many tabs you have open. They all come back. Right where you left them.

I live in Texas and we get some really bad storms here. I can't count the number of times my power has gone out. But when I boot back up, I can go right to the story I was reading without even losing my place.

Hope that helps. Maybe someone will be able to tell you which story you need. Good luck.

Logged Logged
moosegirl13
Pup
graphgraph
Please help... 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
So, I was just about to read this fic and my computer shuts down. I have no clue what it was really about but I do know the title to the first chapter: Little Dead Girl. The summary also stated the pairing InuKagSess (and it was rated MA).

If you guys can help me find it, I'll be very grateful!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.