Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Can't Remember
Fubuki
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Can't Remember 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 134
Finding Her Strength
TiggyToggy

www.fanfiction.net/s/2670734/1/

Enjoy

Logged Logged

the very well beaten and freshly tenderized demon was carried away by his friends
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Texanlady
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Can't Remember 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 27
I read a Sess/Kag fic some months ago and now I can't remember what it's called. I've been trying for days to remember the title but still nothing. I want to print it out so my sister can read it since she's a huge Sess/Kag fan.

I don't remember very much about the story. I remember that Inuyasha chooses Kikyo over Kagome. Kagome meets Sesshoumaru in the future and he goes by Darcy and begins courting her as well as teaching her how to further her powers. Kagome also learns a lot from her other companions that have lived to the future. In the past the feudal Sesshoumaru takes a liking to Kagome and wants to take her as his mate. Kagome finishes the jewel, defeats Naraku and returns to the future to become the future Sesshoumaru's mate. Also, at some point in the story Kouga and Kagura's daughter challenges Kagome for rights to mate Sesshoumaru. Kagome wins of course. I think there is something in the story about Kagome learning how to use her miko powers from all the past mikos somehow, but I can't remember the specifics.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Any help here would be appreciated. I just can't seem to remember, and it's driving me insane!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.