Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help finding stories!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Help finding stories!
mimi
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Help finding stories! 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
Hey I'm lookin 4 2 stories I don't remember were I read it but I figger askin the ppl at dokuga would be my best bet! And I'm also wondering if the story "Enchanted Orb's" will ever be updated?

Ok. Story #1
All I really remember is Inuyasha was abuseing Kagome or somethin like that and she ends up with Sesshomaru he take her to his Den(the den is under ground near an underground volcano his father made it for him when he was a pup)to protect her! He has pup(s).

Story #2
Ok Inuyasha & the gang(Sesshomaru was there 2)were chasin after some witch or somethin then she opens up some time portal or somethin drags Kagome with her it close and another opens up throwing an older and turned Demon Kagome(done by the witch)yell at Inuyasha and runs off. Fast forward some time Sesshomaru hears about some powerful assassin(he suspects it might be Kagome)send his assassin/generals 2 check it her out and her 2 him. He finds out its her he offers her a job(witch mainly involves protecting Rin and be his new assassin!

That is as much as I can remember about them!If any1 as any ideas let me know!

mimi

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/02/23 02:16 By mimi1000100535.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Amrix
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Help finding stories! 15 Years ago Karma: 0
It sound very cool I would like to read it..hmm, vhere to find it? Do you remeber anything else like the namn or something like that?

Logged Logged

To Fool Your Enemies, Start By Fooling Your Friends

God Morning Starshine, Earth Says Hello! :3
______
SesshomaruxKagome Forever
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Help finding stories! 15 Years ago Karma: 42
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/645/1

The first one is Face Down by Night Fox and there's the link... never heard of the second one but it definetly looks good!

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.