Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Au seekag read a long time ago
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Au seekag read a long time ago
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Au seekag read a long time ago 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 42
it was an AU modern ifc. Kagome's family asked Sesshoumaru to give kagome a job so he could be there to watch over her because she was cutting herself. Kagome's boyfriend Koga is a bad influence. Sesshoumaru's out of control wife, Kagura, crashes their car and almost kills rin.

I mostly a comfort fic, the last chapter I read they were at his apartment home from the hospital with Rin.

Ty.

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Akay
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Au seekag read a long time ago 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 18
I think the story you're looking for is Painful Longings by inugoddesschild. (sesskag.com/fanficread.php?fid=6382&cid=1) I think this story was only found on A Single Spark (incomplete) because her FF.net account doesn't have any stories on it.

Logged Logged
MontiK
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Au seekag read a long time ago 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 42
that's it ^.^ TY

Logged Logged

[img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u211/ShexyMonti/MontiBannercopy.jpg?t=1236322064[/img]

^~~~~ Teensie made me a pretty Banner!!!! :D

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.