Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Kagome finds/rescues Sesshoumaru's pup
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Kagome finds/rescues Sesshoumaru's pup
Shay
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Kagome finds/rescues Sesshoumaru's pup 2 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Im looking for two separate fanfictions.
In one all I remember is Sesshoumaru has a pup with some demon but she turns against him and runs away from the castle with Sesshoumaru's heir. She dies and Kagome finds the pup and decides to look after it and at some point Sesshoumaru finds out and takes them both back to the West with him.

The second one all I remember is Kagome once again rescues Sesshoumaru's heir but they are older. I think the mom died or the kid really hates her but im not sure.

Really just looking for any fanfiction where Kagome saves Sesshoumaru's kid lol

Thanks

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kristina
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome finds/rescues Sesshoumaru's pup 2 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
I remember the one you are talking about but forget the name and author. She finds him in the water and he bites her wrist marking her as his mother! I will keep looking for it for you. I found another that is a work in progress and she does save the pup in a way and its called “The Promise” by Reina(?) super good!! Hope this helps!!

EDIT BY WICCAN: "The Promise" by Reira can be found here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/7630/1 and is rated T.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/04/14 17:30 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: insert link
Kristina
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome finds/rescues Sesshoumaru's pup 2 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
The Lost Prince by Natasha(?) that is the one where she finds him in the river and he bites her!!

EDIT BY WICCAN: "The Lost Prince" by Natasha is rated MA, NO YIMs, and can be found here: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10725/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2021/04/14 17:33 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Inserted rating - required by RULES! And link so peeps can find!!
Shay
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Kagome finds/rescues Sesshoumaru's pup 2 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Yes this is it, thanks so much I've been wanting to reread this for awhile.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.