Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please help, thank you
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please help, thank you
silence
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Please help, thank you 4 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 16
The first one is Bent by Moonlight Silk. Rated MA

www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/8594/1

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ruth
Pup
graphgraph
Please help, thank you 4 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,

I am searching for two stories:

All I can remember from the first story is that Kagome and Sesshoumaru are mated with children but Sesshoumaru has to marry a human princess for some alliance. The princess ultimate get upset and tries to have Kagome kill but it backfires and she (the princess) gets banished...?

The second is a story where humans are 2nd class citizens humans have curfew and rules etc. and demons run the world. But there is a secret alliance/rebel group build around the fact that Kagome is the last miko left. However she doesn't about the group and somehow end up working for Sesshoumaru who is in charge for the "world/west" and they fall in love and mate. InuTaisho is really bad in the story. He plots against Sesshoumaru and ends up stabbing him in back. Sound familiar to anyone?

I appreciate the help!

Thanks

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Please help, thank you 4 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 277
The second one was called "Utopia" by Kagome357, which was deleted a long time ago so that she could rework it into an original story. I believe that she did rework the original story and post it on Amazon as a download, but I'll have to do some checking to see if it's still there. If so, I'll post a link when I get to work.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Ruth
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please help, thank you 4 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank you!

Logged Logged
Christine
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Please help, thank you 4 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
The three books are on amazon. Kurai Utopia Book One: Journey of the Damned, Kurai Utopia Book Two: Ignition. Kurai Utopia Book Three: The Other Side of Time. The author is Nila N. Brown. She has some other books as well.

Christine

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.