Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Possibly deleted story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom Favoured: 2
TOPIC: Possibly deleted story
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Possibly deleted story 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
I can’t remember the name of the story or the author, but I think it might have been taken down from the site. It might have been taken off the internet period, but I’m not sure so here I am hoping that someone knows if this story exists anywhere else.

The story takes place after the jewel was completed and wished on, and I think a number of years have passed. Kagome let Inuyasha make the wish, and he ended up making a wish that brought his parents back to life and Kikyo I think. Kagome ended up being his prisoner/slave along with Rin, but I don’t think she and Rin had any contact. Everyone remembers after the wish is made, but they were all separated.

Sesshomaru kidnaps/rescued Kagome because her help was needed. Inupapa was a bad guy. Naraku was still around and he and Sesshomaru were working together to try and take down Inupapa and Inuyasha. The 2 of them and Kagome become close pack, and Rin is added to that once she’s rescued. Sesshomaru and Kagome get close, and they eventually become mates.

Miroku ended up joining with Sesshomaru, Kagome, and Naraku when they come across him, Sango I think is working with Inuyasha, and Shippo was being held in a cage by Inuyasha and the rest possibly to keep Kagome in line but I’m not sure. I think he is rescued and joins the pack at some point.

There’s magic involved in the story and of course a war, and their base of operations was a cave system I think but they eventually had to move locations when Inupapa managed to track them down by magical means. Kagome had been trained in those magical means.

That’s all I recall right now. I hope this sounds familiar, and that it’s still out there somewhere available to read.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Avalei
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Possibly deleted story 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
Sadly this one was taken down.

Logged Logged
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Possibly deleted story 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 76
I miss this story. It was titled Revolution and it was by pirenne (something like that. I can't remember the exact username.) It was an outstanding song story.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Possibly deleted story 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 277
It was written by Pensierri32, a terrifically talented writer. It always saddens me anew when her stories are mentioned. I have no idea why she took them down, but I miss them terribly.

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Possibly deleted story 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 171
Ah well. Thanks everyone for replying. It was a good story, and I miss it.

The details just suddenly popped into my head and I wanted to read it, but I knew it was gone since I had recently been searching through my favorites for another story and hadn’t come across it. I just wanted to make sure. *sighs sadly*

Logged Logged
channing
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Possibly deleted story 4 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
I remember that story, I had save on junk drive cause I was using college and only for college work, so I couldn’t sit read no internet a home. Sadly junk drive got sent to washing machine heaven. It was a good story.

Logged Logged
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Possibly deleted story 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 171
In case anyone doesn’t know, this author is now posting her stories on AO3. Back by popular demand under the name: Penny32

Stories up so far:
Revolution
Because I could not stop for Death, He kindly stopped for me; the carriage held but just ourselves and immortality. – Emily Dickinson
*Back by popular demand*

The Wild Hunt
A story isn't a charcoal sketch, where every stroke lies on the surface to be seen. It's an oil painting, filled with layers that the author must uncover so carefully to show its beauty.
-Amelia Atwater-Rhodes

An Occupational Hazard
To be gifted the power of Death was an honor; to share in His fateline, an unexpected curiosity. For some reason, he had developed a strange and sudden proclivity for the taste of pomegranate. S/K.
*Back by popular demand*

Hear Me Roar
It takes all kinds of fortitude for progress to be made. Some fights require flame and sword. Some fights require a quieter strength, a smile in the face of adversary. In the end, it is always the victor who roars. S/K
*Back by popular demand*

*I’m unsure how the ratings translate to this site, so if someone more knowledgeable can help with that I would appreciate it.*

EDIT BY WICCAN: Most of Penny's stories were in the high T, low M range, mostly due to the violence level (I'm looking at Sesshoumaru). Revolution was definitely an M here, no YIMs!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/08/03 19:44 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: inserted rating
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Possibly deleted story 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 216
excitement!

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Possibly deleted story 4 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 277
Love and miss you, r0ozilla!!
<3
~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.