Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Possible oneshot
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Possible oneshot 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 171
So I’m unsure if what I’m looking for is a oneshot or part of a chapter story, and I think I read it on this site but it might have been on ff.net.

It takes place in modern times. I remember Sesshomaru, Kagome, and their friends were all in this large room in a house. I’m unsure if Sesshomaru and Kagome were in a relationship or if they just had feelings for each other and was hiding it from each other and maybe everyone else. I recall Inuyasha did something that forced Sesshomaru and Kagome to mate. I think he was just joking or playing a prank and either didn’t realize Sesshomaru’s reaction would go that far or he didn’t know it would happen at all.

Sesshomaru and Inuyasha’s father is around in the story and when he realized what happened he was furious with what Inuyasha had done, because it was dangerous and could seriously hurt or kill Kagome. It’s possible that Sesshomaru and Kagome might have been locked in a room, and their father might have said they couldn’t or wouldn’t be able to get into the room for some hours and then they would see if Kagome was alive.

I remember that at the end Kagome was alive and she and Sesshomaru were mated. I don’t recall their reaction to what Inuyasha did, but they were happy to be mated.

I hope this sounds familiar to someone.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Possible oneshot 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 76
This ki da sound like The Twisted Humor of St Nick rated MA by sidhe. You can find it on spark. Cant link since I'm on my phone.

EDIT BY WICCAN: Aaaand, here's the link! http://www.dokuga.com/spark/story/5700/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2019/06/30 14:08 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: inserted link

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
Serena530
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Possible oneshot 4 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 171
This is it! Thank you so much!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.